Sign in to follow this  
Nya_gaming

ST, Arms Race and other improvements.

5 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator
122 posts
187 battles

The Arms Race mode - which has special pick-up zones which grant team combat buffs upon activation - is updated. 

We've updated the buffs. Now they will also affect aircraft carriers' squadrons:

• Increasing the movement speed of ships or planes and increasing the rudder shift speed;
  • Constant HP recovery in percentage of the maximum HP for ships or planes;
  • Increased reload speed for main caliber guns and torpedoes, increased plane replenishment speed;
  • Increased ships 'and planes' consumable reload speed.

All ships in the team will receive one buff level when a pick-up zone with a bonus is activated. 

Besides that, the way buffs are displayed in the interface and the messages about getting them are updated, and areas with them are now marked by small buoys.

WG_SPB_WoWs_screenshots_battle_bonuses_EN_1920x1080.thumb.jpg.1adc83e46b29d1882c7f67c309300612.jpg

Also, the following improvements are made:

• Southern Dragon, Eastern Dragon, and ARP ships are becoming premium ships. This means they will get increased credits earnings;
  • Additional content settings are updated. Now you will still get bonuses from a camouflage when you hide it. The standard permanent camouflage or - in case the ship doesn't have one - the Type 5 camouflage will be displayed instead;
  • The armor scheme display in port is updated. Now more colors will be used to show different thicknesses, and new armor groups were added: the ship's ends and torpedo protection.

WG_SPB_WoWs_screenshots_armor_EN_1920x1080.thumb.jpg.4bb953ea8654c6c8f4a502d0db7ee6f5.jpg

Please note that the information in the Development Blog is preliminary and subject to change.

• Cool 2

[KNCOL]
384 posts
7,395 battles

WE OLDTIME PLAYERS WILL LITERALLY OWN A FREE ATAGO.

Sucks to be that animephobe who sold all the ARP ships because it hurt their frail masculinity 

• Funny 1

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,916 posts
8,915 battles
4 hours ago, Ryuuoh_DeltaPlus said:

WE OLDTIME PLAYERS WILL LITERALLY OWN A FREE ATAGO.

Sucks to be that animephobe who sold all the ARP ships because it hurt their frail masculinity 

Now my horrible weeb ships may actually get played.  (Probably not after I got a black atago)

Edited by RalphTheTheatreCat

[BLIST]
Beta Tester
53 posts
10,074 battles

Finally I have a reason to play my ARP ships

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2

Sign in to follow this