You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sollery_Archana

PVP now

12 comments in this topic

25 posts
10,231 battles

his game is more fun now, Cause we can farming lose streak and waste credit more fast thanks to WG to keep and raise bot in this game hahaha. I always reporting bot like dd just run to boundary map, suicide CV who sink their carrier by her bomber, and capping BB/CV

But well I still see that bot player with Same habit and its not in tier 6 or lower but its in tier 9 or higher. How to win again enemy if half of your fleet suicide in 3 minute in first game and ended fast make you can't farming dmg?

WG response? Bot just in Co-op battle bla bla bla 

... Nice answer.

Maybe should I stop playing since no fun can gain from this bot thing everywhere. Good job WG for ignoring bot player and keep raise them for more fun battle with bot player.

Edited by Sollery_Archana
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[O7]
2,670 posts
17,680 battles
7 hours ago, Sollery_Archana said:

I always reporting bot like ..... capping BB/CV

Oh you're one of those.

I lose games because I see the BBs you've discouraged sitting just outside the cap while the enemy wins by cap points. Moving forward to just inside the cap would make practically 0 difference to the amount of damage they tank.

[O7]
2,670 posts
17,680 battles

Also.... you like to make sure your CV is nerfed with extra flight time getting to and from the cap. Thereby reducing their damage output. How is it you still think BB & CV should never cap after 10k games?

[SBY]
68 posts
1,465 battles

Uhh...alright? You're trying to say that Bots are ruining the game?

Well, i do agree with that, but the actions and reasoning you give really disturbs me...like...it doesn't make any sense...forget it.

3,210 posts
6,822 battles
14 hours ago, Sollery_Archana said:

I always reporting bot like dd just run to boundary map, suicide CV who sink their carrier by her bomber, and capping BB/CV

Always? Even when a cap is needed so your team has better chance of winning? Even when that BB has no one to shoot at him to reset capping? Even when that BB leads the charge and (somehow) the flank follows him? Even when that BB's sacrifice allows your team to win?

Closed mind is closed.

• Cool 1

[TLS]
2,381 posts
17,927 battles

Replays and visual proof, otherwise it didn't happen. If people are so aggravated with these "automated farming accounts", make your report to support with evidence for them to take action. As long as you don't name and shame on this forum that is.

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,617 posts

They don't seem to ruin my Co-op games......

• Cool 2
  • Funny 3
  • Boring 1

[HMAS_]
1,948 posts
13,461 battles

I'm having great difficulty understanding the point of the OP's post....  The structure of it seems to be of a general rant, rather than a clear definable point.... Perhaps its just me...

Since I can't work it out, I'll just put this meme here... Seems appropriate...

stormtrooper mis.gif

• Cool 2

25 posts
10,231 battles
15 hours ago, Paladinum said:

Always? Even when a cap is needed so your team has better chance of winning? Even when that BB has no one to shoot at him to reset capping? Even when that BB leads the charge and (somehow) the flank follows him? Even when that BB's sacrifice allows your team to win?

Closed mind is closed.

How about capping in first minute ? Good sacrifice? Yeah I already send replay too but few days latter its same account with Same habit coming play like nothing happen

25 posts
10,231 battles
15 hours ago, Earl_of_Arland said:

Uhh...alright? You're trying to say that Bots are ruining the game?

Well, i do agree with that, but the actions and reasoning you give really disturbs me...like...it doesn't make any sense...forget it.

Where what make you disturb? Its wrong for me sharing my opinion since my complain never reach to WG.

If you know why , go to my place and I Will take you to a net cafe who have bot thing include Wows

I don't mind got 100 lose streak at least its fun battle. But 5 minute ended game is suck tbh. Like wth, dd just run back to boundary , BB or cv go forward without do any.

25 posts
10,231 battles
22 hours ago, keskparane said:

Also.... you like to make sure your CV is nerfed with extra flight time getting to and from the cap. Thereby reducing their damage output. How is it you still think BB & CV should never cap after 10k games?

Well capping its first minute and sink early iya not good point' for me

.. sorry I forget to write what the cap mean.

8 posts
7,559 battles
17 hours ago, Ordrazz said:

I'm having great difficulty understanding the point of the OP's post....  The structure of it seems to be of a general rant, rather than a clear definable point.... Perhaps its just me...

Since I can't work it out, I'll just put this meme here... Seems appropriate...

stormtrooper mis.gif

No ,it,s not just you