Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
XxxGr1ffinxxX

FINALLY WOOOOH

29 comments in this topic

[LBAS]
Super Tester_
1,887 posts

tenor.gif?itemid=13844543

Sorry, Having a bad day......

Try this one...

tenor.gif?itemid=4975671

Edited by LtDan_IceCream
  • Funny 3

[REPOI]
6,126 posts
25,233 battles

nice, its a really damn good ship. i stoped playing her after i got bourg but JB is still one of my best shipsships

• Cool 1

[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
1,479 posts
5,349 battles

Lmao , Congrats for getting a so called " Popular " Battleship. Another victim to get hit anyway.. geezus JB is something i always destroy , Its getting boring to keep killing all JB's

mqw5p.jpg

Also can you filter out your foul language ? Free warning from mods if you do that.

1,291 posts
5,361 battles
1 hour ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

Lmao , Congrats for getting a so called " Popular " Battleship. Another victim to get hit anyway.. geezus JB is something i always destroy , Its getting boring to keep killing all JB's

mqw5p.jpg

Also can you filter out your foul language ? Free warning from mods if you do that.

JB is so popular that I have seen matches with 3 JBs on each side. I feel it is more popular than Georgia which can be earned for free as well.

91 posts
3,003 battles
20 hours ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

Yeah uhhh whoops

91 posts
3,003 battles
19 hours ago, Project45_Opytny said:

JB is so popular that I have seen matches with 3 JBs on each side. I feel it is more popular than Georgia which can be earned for free as well.

From my 10-15 battles, she has some very trolling guns, ya hit or you don’t. Atago, 15km, shooting me. He’s showing broadside, but turning out. By the time the shells hit, she’s at a 45° angle. Boom, citadel.

The Georgia has the same kind of style, GREAT speed, 32mm armour all round, except, you can choose, big guns or small guns. And secondaries are in the same department, small caliber, but I’m assuming with a proper spec it can be monstrous. However, neither of these ships are really designed for brawling. It’s pretty even, I would’ve got the Georgia but 1 you need a good captain to make her really shine (which I do not have, and I am not) the jb, the reload booster was what makes her have that edge, but again smaller gun caliber.

so it’s really down to play style in the end

4,360 posts
8,333 battles

Hey look, a bunch of people who try to kill a person's joy. A bunch of killjoys, in short.:Smile_sceptic:

• Cool 1

[FORCE]
1,988 posts
10,943 battles
13 hours ago, Mechfori said:

JB is not a bad ship but I do think its over hyped

It's over hyped because it's the only BB with main battery reload booster that can be obtained by pretty much everyone. Another one is uh.... VIP exclusive *cough* Steel

• Cool 2

[151ST]
2,079 posts
9,324 battles

JB is king of T9, even over Musashi because she's not as OP but way more fun...

Her MBRB makes her very strong in good hands, thus the hype, otherwise she's just a buffed, up-tiered Richy...

91 posts
3,003 battles
On 12/2/2019 at 12:08 PM, LtDan_IceCream said:

tenor.gif?itemid=13844543

Sorry, Having a bad day......

Try this one...

tenor.gif?itemid=4975671

yes this truly was an epic gamer moment for me :Smile_Default:

91 posts
3,003 battles
On 12/4/2019 at 4:51 AM, S4pp3R said:

JB is king of T9, even over Musashi because she's not as OP but way more fun...

Her MBRB makes her very strong in good hands, thus the hype, otherwise she's just a buffed, up-tiered Richy...

yes very true, from my minimal games in her she is very fun, small guns however take some getting used to.

also MBRD? reload booster? xD

91 posts
3,003 battles
On 12/2/2019 at 12:45 PM, LawrenceXVIII said:

mqw5p.jpg

it is a popular battleship because 1 its free and 2 its very fun ya know? i dont need your sadistic bullshiii thank you. go pick on your underaged boats

91 posts
3,003 battles
On 12/3/2019 at 10:26 AM, THAI_THIEF said:

Nothin special

63491701_p39.jpg

yes special for me

91 posts
3,003 battles
On 12/3/2019 at 10:31 AM, Paladinum said:

Hey look, a bunch of people who try to kill a person's joy. A bunch of killjoys, in short.:Smile_sceptic:

thank youu! it was a huge achievement for me, and i loved this game heaps and still do, also because i wanna join the navy:Smile_teethhappy:

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
3,791 posts
17,372 battles

Well I for one say congratulations, Congratulations sir!

It feels good to work towards a ship you really want and to finaly get her.

I hope you enjoy.

What you enjoy is what you enjoy, whether 1 other person feels the same, a million do, or none do.

Huzzah sir.

Errr I mean OUI OUI!

• Cool 1

[FORCE]
1,988 posts
10,943 battles

A special thing about this ship is the fact that WG has announced this ship's removal from the Armory (along with Smolensk). Which means everyone would only be able to get this ship from the RNG-based crates.:Smile_trollface:

So yes OP should rejoice because he gets a ship that would be in the "Veterans-only Club". Bonus points because this ship is completely free, unlike Belfast, Kutuzov, etc.

• Cool 1

91 posts
3,003 battles
On 3/12/2020 at 12:04 PM, Max_Battle said:

Well I for one say congratulations, Congratulations sir!

It feels good to work towards a ship you really want and to finaly get her.

I hope you enjoy.

What you enjoy is what you enjoy, whether 1 other person feels the same, a million do, or none do.

Huzzah sir.

Errr I mean OUI OUI!

why i do thank you good sir. huzzah, from brisvegas? tis but down the road (5 hours xD)

[MRI]
3,293 posts
14,468 battles

Very nice.

Jean Bart is a blast to play. Main Battery Reload Booster consumable and upgrade really makes a difference. Use your speed to flex around the map and unleash devastating salvoes against enemy broadsides with your MBRB. Plus it has the best AA at Tier 9 too.

Now if only WG would buff the penetration of the 100mm guns so I can go ham with a Secondary build. Yeah I can take IFHE but with the IFHE nerf that means my Secondaries will be almost useless at starting fires.

• Cool 1

[ULAG]
165 posts
10,059 battles

The reason I pick JB to invest my coal is Flambass as he blast his way through everyone in his stream. Its the best decision I make in this game.

533 posts
6,729 battles
11 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

Very nice.

Jean Bart is a blast to play. Main Battery Reload Booster consumable and upgrade really makes a difference. Use your speed to flex around the map and unleash devastating salvoes against enemy broadsides with your MBRB. Plus it has the best AA at Tier 9 too.

Now if only WG would buff the penetration of the 100mm guns so I can go ham with a Secondary build. Yeah I can take IFHE but with the IFHE nerf that means my Secondaries will be almost useless at starting fires.

IMO even if WG buffed the pen of the 100mm secondaries, it's kinda useless as the ship's main density of secondary fire is backwards, meaning you have to moon the enemy for the secondaries to be any worth. Decent range, but it's only for setting fires, scaring lolibotes, warning systems, and not much else.

I picked JB because I wanted to go after Georgia, but her skills do not mash nicely with any of the tech tree USN battleships unlike JB. I'll probably go after Georgia when the coupon refreshes, but I'm looking at Tsunderer as that might be the next target for removal.

• Cool 1

[MRI]
3,293 posts
14,468 battles
2 hours ago, TD1 said:

IMO even if WG buffed the pen of the 100mm secondaries, it's kinda useless as the ship's main density of secondary fire is backwards, meaning you have to moon the enemy for the secondaries to be any worth. Decent range, but it's only for setting fires, scaring lolibotes, warning systems, and not much else. 

You basically described all Secondary builds lol. The thing is without IFHE you can't even pen the T8+ DDs with the 100mm unless you hit their superstructure, and the nerfed IFHE means you can't even set fires. As for the position of the Secondary guns, I don't really mind them. In fact I found them quite useful, especially against DDs and cruisers who think I am defenceless from the rear just because I don't have any main battery guns there. :Smile_trollface:

Sign in to follow this