Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
XxxGr1ffinxxX

FINALLY WOOOOH

13 comments in this topic

[R_A_F]
54 posts
2,734 battles

Deleted due to inappropriate use of swear words.

WoWS Moderator Team

image.jpg

image.jpg

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,617 posts

tenor.gif?itemid=13844543

Sorry, Having a bad day......

Try this one...

tenor.gif?itemid=4975671

Edited by LtDan_IceCream
  • Funny 2

5,416 posts
22,325 battles

nice, its a really damn good ship. i stoped playing her after i got bourg but JB is still one of my best shipsships

• Cool 1

[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
1,236 posts
4,636 battles

Lmao , Congrats for getting a so called " Popular " Battleship. Another victim to get hit anyway.. geezus JB is something i always destroy , Its getting boring to keep killing all JB's

mqw5p.jpg

Also can you filter out your foul language ? Free warning from mods if you do that.

646 posts
2,771 battles
1 hour ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

Lmao , Congrats for getting a so called " Popular " Battleship. Another victim to get hit anyway.. geezus JB is something i always destroy , Its getting boring to keep killing all JB's

mqw5p.jpg

Also can you filter out your foul language ? Free warning from mods if you do that.

JB is so popular that I have seen matches with 3 JBs on each side. I feel it is more popular than Georgia which can be earned for free as well.

[SMOKE]
905 posts
11,935 battles

JB is not a bad ship but I do think its over hyped

[R_A_F]
54 posts
2,734 battles
20 hours ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

Yeah uhhh whoops

[R_A_F]
54 posts
2,734 battles
19 hours ago, Project45_Opytny said:

JB is so popular that I have seen matches with 3 JBs on each side. I feel it is more popular than Georgia which can be earned for free as well.

From my 10-15 battles, she has some very trolling guns, ya hit or you don’t. Atago, 15km, shooting me. He’s showing broadside, but turning out. By the time the shells hit, she’s at a 45° angle. Boom, citadel.

The Georgia has the same kind of style, GREAT speed, 32mm armour all round, except, you can choose, big guns or small guns. And secondaries are in the same department, small caliber, but I’m assuming with a proper spec it can be monstrous. However, neither of these ships are really designed for brawling. It’s pretty even, I would’ve got the Georgia but 1 you need a good captain to make her really shine (which I do not have, and I am not) the jb, the reload booster was what makes her have that edge, but again smaller gun caliber.

so it’s really down to play style in the end

3,210 posts
6,822 battles

Hey look, a bunch of people who try to kill a person's joy. A bunch of killjoys, in short.:Smile_sceptic:

[FORCE]
619 posts
9,421 battles
13 hours ago, Mechfori said:

JB is not a bad ship but I do think its over hyped

It's over hyped because it's the only BB with main battery reload booster that can be obtained by pretty much everyone. Another one is uh.... VIP exclusive *cough* Steel

• Cool 1

[151ST]
1,313 posts
6,669 battles

JB is king of T9, even over Musashi because she's not as OP but way more fun...

Her MBRB makes her very strong in good hands, thus the hype, otherwise she's just a buffed, up-tiered Richy...

Sign in to follow this