You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Jeruk_Swag

Server Transfer Delay

19 comments in this topic

[BOTES]
136 posts
6,651 battles

If anyone hasn't noticed, they updated the server transfer page with an Update that there will be a slight delay. https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/announcements/server_transfer/

Okay, so how long exactly is this delay going to be? Is anyone at WG going to at least let us know how long this delay will take?

I seriously cannot stand this server and just want to get my account off of this server. Why is there always ZERO communication from WG on anything.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Angry 2

[AMPOL]
26 posts

Apparently the response has been overwhelming with the amount of players shifting to NA from SEA.

[O7]
2,670 posts
17,680 battles
18 hours ago, Jeruk_Swag said:

.... Why is there always ZERO communication from WG on anything.

Because they can't tell you what they don't know, and they don't know much of anything it seems.

Even after telling us the process will be delayed and that they will update us on that page they haven't changed any of the dates. So obviously all they know is they can't do what they said they would do... AGAIN... but they don't know much else other than that.

• Funny 1

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
718 posts
5,722 battles

What can you expect from people that doesn’t know how many monks required to maintain a server properly

[BZ]
701 posts
19,634 battles

Disappointing, to be sure, but not entirely unexpected.

I'm curious to know if it is a demand issue, apparently there are no delays for those moving from NA or EU, only SEA. It may just be having a much bigger impact than expected.

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
718 posts
5,722 battles

I like how it sounds like some immigrant issues :Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 1

[HMNZ]
361 posts
5,531 battles
5 hours ago, spixys said:

I like how it sounds like some immigrant issues :Smile_teethhappy:

maybe Uncle Donald has put an embargo on it :Smile_glasses:

[AN-DO]
482 posts
8,407 battles
51 minutes ago, Otago_F111 said:

maybe Uncle Donald has put an embargo on it :Smile_glasses:

Yea, he's just heard about a transfer of boat people from Asia and is apoplectic, and, just for a complete wind-up, the Russians are behind this too! :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 2

[HMNZ]
361 posts
5,531 battles
12 minutes ago, blauflamme22 said:

Yea, he's just heard about a transfer of boat people from Asia and is apoplectic, and, just for a complete wind-up, the Russians are behind this too! :Smile_trollface:

damn you right ... Russian balanz!!! :Smile_popcorn:

[HMNZ]
361 posts
5,531 battles

I'm still tossing it up at the moment, but might give the 30 day trial a go, nothing to loose, well that's not exactly true.

I'm trying hard to finish the Yamato legendary hook up thingy (cant remember what its called). on the last level of 40k base FXP and have 32k to go before the 11th. Seems quicker to do in CO-OP.

[O7]
2,670 posts
17,680 battles
27 minutes ago, Otago_F111 said:

I'm still tossing it up at the moment, but might give the 30 day trial a go, nothing to loose, well that's not exactly true.

Practically is though. They do say they will refund any purchases made on the other server.

[BZ]
213 posts
9,985 battles

Now there is an open ended delay I'm concerned we'll be in the middle of the Christmas snowflake and Puerto Rico ship yard grind. Will progress on these be wiped when we move? OR carry over?

@Bex_o7 any idea?

Beta Tester
360 posts
7,460 battles

From the NA Forum

On 12/3/2019 at 1:11 AM, Feclez said:

@Femennenly any news or updates on whats happening and when things are going to happen?

Heyo!

Transfers began this morning. We intend to have them all completed by the 10th. 

When your account has been transferred, you will receive an email with all information on accessing your account on the new server.  

We are doing them in batches, so please be patient with us.

I'll definitely update you all with further information if anymore becomes available. 

Fem,

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/204774-your-server-transfer-invitation-limited-time-offer/?page=5

[O7]
2,670 posts
17,680 battles

So reading that I'm gathering that the way we'll know the update process has started is we will get locked out of our account. Once that happens it's just wait while that batch gets manually processed (I would guess this would be measured in hours). Then you will receive an email and can log into the new server.

[BZ]
701 posts
19,634 battles
On 12/3/2019 at 8:32 AM, Otago_F111 said:

I'm trying hard to finish the Yamato legendary hook up thingy (cant remember what its called). on the last level of 40k base FXP and have 32k to go before the 11th. Seems quicker to do in CO-OP.

Your SEA account is frozen for 30 days, you’ll only lose your Legendary Upgrade progression if you go through with the transfer after that 30 day period. So, you still have nothing to lose.

28 minutes ago, keskparane said:

So reading that I'm gathering that the way we'll know the update process has started is we will get locked out of our account. Once that happens it's just wait while that batch gets manually processed (I would guess this would be measured in hours). Then you will receive an email and can log into the new server.

Something like that. It’s worth noting that the EU and NA sites haven’t updated their news article with a delay announcement, only the SEA has. So what Femennenly has stated on the NA forums may not apply to us.

[O7]
2,670 posts
17,680 battles
1 hour ago, Bex_o7 said:

Something like that. It’s worth noting that the EU and NA sites haven’t updated their news article with a delay announcement, only the SEA has. So what Femennenly has stated on the NA forums may not apply to us.

Pretty sure what I said applies because no dates. Just wait for your account to get locked out.

• Cool 1

[BZ]
701 posts
19,634 battles
35 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Good luck guys. I hope it is all you expect it to be over there.

I doubt it’s changed much since yesterday... 😆