Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Rina_Pon

Pretty Blysky-wisky

14 comments in this topic

[BLESS]
1,538 posts
13,477 battles

Since I had the ship, and needed doubloons, I re-bought the Blyskawica with the new 303 squadron camo and the accessory flag.

It's pretty.

424770905_Screenshot(634).thumb.png.55cdd14c435c2195a8c408373a321337.png

I also discovered I had this other nice (player-designed, I believe) camo, which perhaps looks even better:

484153381_Screenshot(633).thumb.png.7577757dd970523bc0b1bccaf3116a17.png

Did this come in the same package? It doesn't say so, but I'm sure I didn't buy it elsewhere.

Edited by Rina_Pon

[KAMI]
1,567 posts
13,185 battles
2 hours ago, Rina_Pon said:

Since I had the ship, and needed doubloons, I re-bought the Blyskawica with the new 303 squadron camo and the accessory flag.

It's pretty.

424770905_Screenshot(634).thumb.png.55cdd14c435c2195a8c408373a321337.png

I also discovered I had this other nice (player-designed, I believe) camo, which perhaps looks even better:

484153381_Screenshot(633).thumb.png.7577757dd970523bc0b1bccaf3116a17.png

Did this come in the same package? It doesn't say so, but I'm sure I didn't buy it elsewhere.

is a reward from a mission 

camo is designed by 1 of the players in WOWS

• Cool 1

[BLESS]
1,538 posts
13,477 battles
2 hours ago, Gummilicious said:

is a reward from a mission 

Oh, that's what that was a couple of weeks back....

Good thing about WG missions: they are not opt in.

Bad thing about WG missions: easy to miss the rewards.

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,802 posts
28,909 battles

4 hours ago, Rina_Pon said:

It's pretty.

Lv.5 crook
shot-19_11.30_10_09.02-0950.thumb.jpg.ddd8925e8eb7071fb83066344b11d6b9.jpg

Lv.99 boss

shot-19_11.30_10_09.26-0858.thumb.jpg.8dae98adc1685ce7aafc3d9f15b4571b.jpg

[MRI]
3,963 posts
17,531 battles

Just got this ship yesterday with coal.

Anyone has any good tips for it?

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,802 posts
28,909 battles
27 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

powercreeped ship, play as 2nd lind DD, take IFHE and AFT if you want to farm, or BFT SI and SE if you want to PTFO

• Cool 1

[MRI]
3,963 posts
17,531 battles
20 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

powercreeped ship, play as 2nd lind DD, take IFHE and AFT if you want to farm, or BFT SI and SE if you want to PTFO

Thanks mate. 

Is CE important on this ship? I am thinking of training up my Friesland captain with it. 

Otherwise I will just relegate it to Narai.

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,802 posts
28,909 battles

reee buggy forums

Edited by drakon233

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,802 posts
28,909 battles
27 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

Thanks mate. 

Is CE important on this ship? I am thinking of training up my Friesland captain with it. 

Otherwise I will just relegate it to Narai.

very

image.thumb.png.66c7bdbf06ebeb51d806135a4c857371.png

consider this as a hybrid gunboat/DD hunter build

Edited by drakon233
  • Cool 2

1,745 posts
8,812 battles
1 hour ago, Rina_Pon said:

Oh, that's what that was a couple of weeks back....

Good thing about WG missions: they are not opt in.

Bad thing about WG missions: easy to miss the rewards.

Reward for a quest about monthes ago I recall, perhaps around the Soviet Battleships event. Complete most of the Daily Missions in that month and get the alternative Permacamo as an additional prize (and I missed it, seems to be of only a tiny margin that time). Some other permacamoes have been given out in similiar fashion, like a pair celebrating the lift of the Siege of Leningrad for the Leningrad and Minsk sisters which I acquired during their respective event. Will these player-designed permacamoes become more widely available later like become exchangeable for coal? Even though I'm not very interested in Blyskawica at present, that permacamo looks really neat.

Also how to generate the required Solo Cap ribbons most efficently? I only have Nicholas as a T5 DD in my port and I have never systemically learnt how to play DDs (and this stage seems to be designed for Destroyer main captains). All I can do now is to bring her to Co-op and hope the RNGesus would bring a Domination or Epicentre game. The final Base EXP mission can be done by regular grinding and that's not much to say about that.

[BLESS]
1,538 posts
13,477 battles
21 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

Blyskawica is fast, plenty of guns, lots of health. Decent fire chance. American smoke. So-so torps and marginal AA. Poor concealment.

Key to doing well in the ship is using the speed to your advantage. Go in, kill or cap, get out. Overstay and you'll risk getting outspotted and out-traded. Stay out of the way of Italian cruisers.

As @drakon233 said its a good 2nd line DD, though not quite so dedicated to that role as Aigle is for example. Generally you want to stay close to your teammates. Torps are only useful if the enemy is pushing hard.

Relatively insensitive to being uptiered:

519451300_Screenshot(636).thumb.png.a4bb1b8fae472a60a20f3e252042212f.png177691163_Screenshot(635).thumb.png.bcd15beb844f6402a3d8d7b3bd431611.png

Edited by Rina_Pon
  • Cool 1

1,745 posts
8,812 battles

After wasting one whole afternoon attempting to score 5 Solo Capture ribbons to complete the stage with Nicholas, Montecuccoli, Leander, Murmansk and Emile Bertin, all I got was 4 said ribbons from that period of gaming, including frustrating instances of allied bots entering the cap circles when I attempted to solo cap.

It seems that I'd better give up the task this time and continuing the farming in Narai.

[MRI]
3,963 posts
17,531 battles

Thanks for the great advice everyone! Will try to keep them in mind.

38 minutes ago, Project45_Opytny said:

After wasting one whole afternoon attempting to score 5 Solo Capture ribbons to complete the stage with Nicholas, Montecuccoli, Leander, Murmansk and Emile Bertin, all I got was 4 said ribbons from that period of gaming, including frustrating instances of allied bots entering the cap circles when I attempted to solo cap

If you are confident with your DD skills you might want to give Random a shot. I actually had better luck there. Most of the time your team is too timid to push the cap, so if you scare off the enemy DD you can get the cap all to yourself. The hard part is scaring off said enemy DD though.

Otherwise for Coop it is a bit tricky because you want to be the only human on your flank. So playing at off peak times is recommended.  And even if you do get all bots on your flank, you want to manage your flank such that your bots all die but the enemy bots are weakened enough that you can finish them off. So if your bots look like they are winning you may actually want to hold fire.

• Cool 2

1,745 posts
8,812 battles
5 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

Thanks for the great advice everyone! Will try to keep them in mind.

If you are confident with your DD skills you might want to give Random a shot. I actually had better luck there. Most of the time your team is too timid to push the cap, so if you scare off the enemy DD you can get the cap all to yourself. The hard part is scaring off said enemy DD though.

Otherwise for Coop it is a bit tricky because you want to be the only human on your flank. So playing at off peak times is recommended.  And even if you do get all bots on your flank, you want to manage your flank such that your bots all die but the enemy bots are weakened enough that you can finish them off. So if your bots look like they are winning you may actually want to hold fire.

I have absolutely no confidence with my destroyer skills... I haven't touched anything more than derpy torpedo boats and the environment in Co-op is vastly different from that in Randoms.

However, anyway I completed that damned task finally before the last day. A game at 2:20 AM UTC+8, domination on New Dawn and with only one fellow human player on the other side of the map. Watch the enemy gunned down an allied bot K-berg on my flank, then torped an enemy Emile Bertin and gunned down a Mutsuki. Then I smoke up and gained the final solo cap required as the remaining bots on my flank are all slow dreadnoughts.

Now the remaining base XP stage can be done in Narai again... 12000 base XP translates into around 10 "normal" successful runs in Narai. At the same time grind credits hard with the remaining prem time and signals so maybe I can purchase something more before the Black Friday sales ends.

Sign in to follow this