You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TheURLguy

Last Chance – Black Friday Sales

7 comments in this topic

[YTFD]
1 post
1,893 battles

Anyone else having issues with the ship related bonus challenges? I’ve completed battles and am not getting rewards!!

75 posts
2,030 battles
31 minutes ago, phillthy said:

Anyone else having issues with the ship related bonus challenges? I’ve completed battles and am not getting rewards!!

It is a scam. The bonus is given for the normal ship. But the one you were given is the "B", or black version. So, if you buy the normal version, which is exactly the same ship, only then do you get the doubloons.

I submitted a ticket and some guy just cut and paste the text saying to buy the normal ship.

Truly, I am disappointed with the low quality of this scam. It is insulting.

I expected a better quality of internet scam from these folks.

[BLESS]
39 posts
16,423 battles

Personally, I think WG is not genuine or generous to give doubloons after we bought the black version. By saying that we need to have the normal version to get the doubloons after buying the black version is a trick. We don't print money and our cash is hard-earned money. Telling us to buy 2 same ships with a difference only in the black camo in order to get the reward for doubloons during a Black Friday event is silly. We might as well buy the black camo if we have the ship already. Fortunately, I almost wanted to buy the bundle but I didn't.

WG, would u be happy if u play my game and I make u pay for 2 same ships to get some rewards back, especially to celebrate a Black Friday? That's not the way to treat players/consumers who have been supporting your game with money, time and effort.

We buy an OP premium ship we get nerfed, we buy a UP premium ship WG simply ignore. It's really a gamble when u buy a premium ship. Most of them are white elephants in the port collecting dust. When u tell the super-tester to test the ships before the launch, all the ships to them are OP bcos they are pros.

Black Friday- Our pocket take a direct hit!

Edited by MissChina
update

[BLESS]
39 posts
16,423 battles
11 minutes ago, MissChina said:

Personally, I think WG is not genuine or generous to give doubloons after we bought the black version. By saying that we need to have the normal version to get the doubloons after buying the black version is a trick. We don't print money and our cash is hard-earned money. Telling us to buy 2 same ships with a difference only in the black camo in order to get the reward for doubloons during a Black Friday event is silly. We might as well buy the black camo if we have the ship already. WG, would u be happy if u play my game and I make u pay for 2 same ships to get some rewards back, especially to celebrate a Black Friday? That's not the way to treat players/consumers who have been supporting your game with money, time and effort.

We buy an OP premium ship we get nerfed, we buy a UP premium ship WG simply ignore. It's really a gamble when u buy a premium ship. Most of them are white elephants in the port collecting dust. When u tell the super-tester to test the ships before the launch, all the ships to them are OP bcos they are pros.

Black Friday- Our pocket take a direct hit!

There again, I do admit and appreciate WG has been generous in some events. WG should be more considerate when they are selling something.

[BLESS]
39 posts
16,423 battles

Just an opinion, the black camo should have a more distinctive feature e.g. 0.5% or 1% more for the dispersion rate and detectability. Since it is black, theoretically firing to a black ship should be ''more difficult''. There again, the extra % is not going to make much difference but somewhat give it a distinctive feature and make the game more interesting by giving players more choices in choosing camos. Same goes to other camos, every camo should have different feature besides the economic rewards. This does not change the mechanics or game balancing since everyone can get one mounted.

[ARMAD]
1 post
12,466 battles

yep i got ripped off too. Dissapointed. Ah well back to grinding the missouri for credits..