Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Skarhabek

The HYPE is real

16 comments in this topic

[AUSNZ]
Beta Tester
1,533 posts
12,317 battles

I hope this ship is good, the game really is missing a decent high tier PA DD now.  I liked the Yue Yang so much, and very much miss it.

• Cool 1

[LBAS]
2,228 posts
3,947 battles
27 minutes ago, Moggytwo said:

I hope this ship is good, the game really is missing a decent high tier PA DD now.  I liked the Yue Yang so much, and very much miss it.

This ship is going to be balanced. The gun is crap is the most balancing factor of them all. basically it got old Ognevoi before split, heck the traverse speed is slow. The reload is basically same but the accuracy is crap enough to Miss 1/2 or 3/4 of all time. With the pan Asia Smoke and Lo Yang Hydro, this ship is going to be OP as heck of the gun is also good.

The one thing that need more buff is its Torpedo, just make it 120 sec reload and we are done. Or just give it option of torpedo reload booster or Heal like Ognevoi. More slightly OP is fine because some other tech tree DD is OP as heck.

This ship also need speed boost. Its to slow and no speed booster is even terrible. At least with Gadjah Mada you reach 39 Knot with booster, making gun and run do able. 33 Knot is the speed when doing WASD in sillywangi and its not fun at all.

Btw, i am fine with current setup except Torpedo reload need slightly faster. The addition of new consummable is also welcome. Different slot of speed boost and option of Torpedo Reload Booster or Heal will make this ship fearsome and marketable.

Skorry class is basically advancement of Ognevoi class ... Why the heeck WG

[SMOKE]
2,840 posts
18,844 battles

Actually I do like Ogney but this one seems a bit of Ogney with extreme stat .. I am not sure if its the right combo , it seems too specialized for going after BB .. to the point that cannot even protect itself against anything at all I think the talk about the Hydro for DD dueling is over hyped .. Not that its bad its just too specialized for stealth torpedo boat style run against BB and Super Cruisers alike .. its just not a boat for waging war against fast gun CA / CL & DD .. doing WASD in these Soviet hull actually do not work well, they just bleed off speed real quick and do not pick it up quick enough

Edited by Mechfori

[SPCTH]
390 posts
10,823 battles

Ive seen it in game already a few times. Nothing special. Seems like a high skill ship to play. Ordinary players will get thrashed in this and never play it again, like most of the ships out there.

[LBAS]
2,228 posts
3,947 battles
5 hours ago, AxEyBoI said:

Ive seen it in game already a few times. Nothing special. Seems like a high skill ship to play. Ordinary players will get thrashed in this and never play it again, like most of the ships out there.

That is why i am interested in this ship, this ship is high skill high reward ship. The problem is, its need slightly buff for torpedo reload and one more consummable. Or Ognevoi is simply better....

7 hours ago, MatterCore said:

RU DD . . . + DW Torp :cap_haloween: How to cook a thing

That more normal compared to RU CA+deep water.... It got torpedo reload booster but cannt equip AADF... Talk about weird thing.....

8 hours ago, Mechfori said:

Actually I do like Ogney but this one seems a bit of Ogney with extreme stat .. I am not sure if its the right combo , it seems too specialized for going after BB .. to the point that cannot even protect itself against anything at all I think the talk about the Hydro for DD dueling is over hyped .. Not that its bad its just too specialized for stealth torpedo boat style run against BB and Super Cruisers alike .. its just not a boat for waging war against fast gun CA / CL & DD .. doing WASD in these Soviet hull actually do not work well, they just bleed off speed real quick and do not pick it up quick enough

I think Pan Asia Smoke and Hydro will make KRI Sili-wa-ngi hard to kill of you manage the consummable property like Gadjah Mada. The problem is the gun lack of accuracy and low traverse, even if you hide in smoke and sonar another DD, you cannt kill it. 

[AUSNZ]
Beta Tester
1,533 posts
12,317 battles
1 hour ago, Sir_Feather said:

Basically... Fushun?

I love Fushun so much - it is the best of the four Gnevny DD's, with it's good concealment, DW torps, and most importantly awesome PA smoke that meshes very well with the style of play the ship is best at.  I have been very successful in it, with an 87% win rate after 52 battles at server third PR.  Can't last of course, but it's been very satisfying to play so far!

[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,852 posts
44,550 battles
3 hours ago, Sir_Feather said:

Basically... Fushun?

plus German Hydro :cat_cool:

[LBAS]
2,228 posts
3,947 battles
6 hours ago, Moggytwo said:

I love Fushun so much - it is the best of the four Gnevny DD's, with it's good concealment, DW torps, and most importantly awesome PA smoke that meshes very well with the style of play the ship is best at.  I have been very successful in it, with an 87% win rate after 52 battles at server third PR.  Can't last of course, but it's been very satisfying to play so far!

Fushun is actually OP ship if you put 19 point' commander on it. Concealment expert+AFT+BFT+Turret traverse and adrenaline rush....

Full gun+Stealth torp....

The only drawback of fushun is its silly looooooong turret travese and snail speed

• Funny 1

[SALT]
2,139 posts
10,571 battles
8 hours ago, MatterCore said:

plus German Hydro :cat_cool:

German Cruiser Hydro 🤣

aint Loyang and Siliwangi Hydro have 500 meter more range than Z23 :Smile_trollface:

5.5km is German T7 Cruiser Hydro 

Edited by humusz
  • Funny 1

[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,852 posts
44,550 battles
11 minutes ago, humusz said:

German Cruiser Hydro 🤣

aint Loyang and Siliwangi Hydro have 500 meter more range than Z23 :Smile_trollface:

5.5km is German T7 Cruiser Hydro 

urgh, thats how to pay :Smile_coin:

[FORCE]
Modder, Member
3,190 posts
14,385 battles
15 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

The only drawback of fushun is its silly looooooong turret travese and snail speed

Still better than IJN turret traverse and UK DD top speed.

1,212 posts
11,077 battles
2 hours ago, Sir_Feather said:

Still better than IJN turret traverse and UK DD top speed.

They cant have everything, IJN torps hit like nuclear weapons and UK DD's get insta smoke, hydro, heal, and great DPM.

[SPCTH]
390 posts
10,823 battles
On 11/29/2019 at 10:02 AM, Skarhabek said:

That is why i am interested in this ship, this ship is high skill high reward ship. The problem is, its need slightly buff for torpedo reload and one more consummable. Or Ognevoi is simply better....

That more normal compared to RU CA+deep water.... It got torpedo reload booster but cannt equip AADF... Talk about weird thing.....

I think Pan Asia Smoke and Hydro will make KRI Sili-wa-ngi hard to kill of you manage the consummable property like Gadjah Mada. The problem is the gun lack of accuracy and low traverse, even if you hide in smoke and sonar another DD, you cannt kill it. 

I think you have to play with another certain ship and both benefit from the strengths and weaknesses to get the most out of it.

Sign in to follow this