You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
GeneralFalcon

Is there any group to team up for operations?

9 comments in this topic

4 posts
913 battles

Hi Guys, just an average player here who just leveled to the T8 USN Cleaveland with a fresh captain. I already have a 14pt captain on my helena which I am so far just getting used to it probably cause the captain skills are helping me.

Now with the Cleaveland fresh captain, it's not exactly smooth sailing for me and I know that operations is the best way to level your captain (specially operation Narai) but unfortunately I dont have any friends to begin that and the "Looking for a division" doesnt help either?

I thought I would check the forums but there are no groups here mentioned, was wondering if there is any group some can share for the Asia server that I can start operations to level up my captain?

2,434 posts
13,592 battles

Even though I have mainly been a solo player ever since I joined the game, I've heard that there is an English-speaking group called "Social Wolves" that can provide chances of divisioning with other players for scenario operations.

Also you recruit a new captain for every new ship? Operation Raptor Rescue rewards a free 10-pointer USN captain for free if you manage to achieve four or more stars. If you are with much doubloons and/or coal to spend, you can also choose to recruit the two USN special captains from the Armory.

4 posts
913 battles
25 minutes ago, Project45_Opytny said:

Even though I have mainly been a solo player ever since I joined the game, I've heard that there is an English-speaking group called "Social Wolves" that can provide chances of divisioning with other players for scenario operations.

Also you recruit a new captain for every new ship? Operation Raptor Rescue rewards a free 10-pointer USN captain for free if you manage to achieve four or more stars. If you are with much doubloons and/or coal to spend, you can also choose to recruit the two USN special captains from the Armory.

Yes i noticed that but had zero opportunities to do any operations, that's why I thought if there is any group which I am not aware off for the Asia Server as I know it exists for the NA server and somewhere I read it there for the EU server... But I am not finding anything for the Asia server...

[TF44]
433 posts
5,583 battles

Invite people who typed "那莱+" (Nalai+) in Operations channel. It's better than randoms.
Also you can type "那莱+" (Nalai+) again if you want to get invited. But you'll have to wait.

Same goes with Aegis (神盾+).
You can highlight and copy-paste and translate it using Google Translate.

Edited by notyourfather

2,434 posts
13,592 battles
24 minutes ago, notyourfather said:

Invite people who typed "那莱+" (Nalai+) in Operations channel. It's better than randoms.
Also you can type "那莱+" (Nalai+) again if you want to get invited. But you'll have to wait.

An English speaker have to modify the languages XML file manually to enable the client to correctly render Chinese characters...

[AN-DO]
765 posts
11,864 battles

@GeneralFalcon as Project45_Opytny mentioned there is a group here called Social Wolves who do ops, you can join the in game chat channel under the same name to see who is online and if people want to div up. Taipan17 wrote something a bit more extensive below.

4 posts
913 battles
14 hours ago, notyourfather said:

Really thanks for your tips, will try them out...

4 posts
913 battles
11 hours ago, blauflamme22 said:

@GeneralFalcon as Project45_Opytny mentioned there is a group here called Social Wolves who do ops, you can join the in game chat channel under the same name to see who is online and if people want to div up. Taipan17 wrote something a bit more extensive below.

Thanks @blauflamme22 I have joined your group, thanks for the heads up...

• Cool 1