Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
PGM991

who made these mods

6 comments in this topic

[LBAS]
1,575 posts
7,347 battles

looking through Mod station to see if there any interesting mod and found something ............... unimaginable 

they must be a man of culture indeed

WhoMadeThis.thumb.png.8e82e4f85556351c7962aec2f527772f.png

WhoMadeThis2.thumb.png.27bda61981bb3c1dec15893ab2453407.png

5,848 posts
14,256 battles
1 hour ago, PGM991 said:

looking through Mod station to see if there any interesting mod and found something ............... unimaginable 

they must be a man of culture indeed

WhoMadeThis.thumb.png.8e82e4f85556351c7962aec2f527772f.png

WhoMadeThis2.thumb.png.27bda61981bb3c1dec15893ab2453407.png

You just noticed? I acknowleged since 2 year ago

2,434 posts
13,592 battles

Besides I have also seen Huaji (a famed emoji-equivalent of Tieba Community), Waterdrop (or Droplet, the Trisolarian probe from The Dark Forest which annihilated the entire human space fleet, bar a handful of survivors, via ramming through), Samsung Note 7 (the infamous Note 7 has even once acquired the status as an euphemism of "terrorist" in China once), Nvidia GTX690 (the Tactical Nuclear Graphics Card, a Chinese Internet meme created by an errendous TV military program) and others like the Lance of Langinus, Excalibur and various type of "realistic and accurate" weapons from historical types of gun shells to some of the most modern AShMs currently in active service.

I have also run across some interesting mods from SEA Group, including a model that make the Zao being rendered upside down, or "turned turtle" showing her buttom (a homophonic pun related with both Japanese Romaji and Chinese language, as her name Zao rendered in Romaji can also be pronounced in Pinyin, and Zao Fan, "Zao that is turned upside down" pronounces exactly the same as "to rebel, to revolt, to mutiny") and another visual mod that at least rendered Midway as the Allied Aircraft Carrier from Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 (remember some April Fools jokes about attack dolphins, Nazi flying saucers and British Teleforce years ago?).

The last one had very special impact on me. I have worked together with a friend to build a fiction setting based on some concepts lent from Red Alert and Generals series until recently, however we were very against the art style EA chose for RA3. That is true also for a number of RA3 modders. Then I see that someone decided to bring such "plastic toy" like style into WoWs which is full of accurate (at least mostly) and realistic models...

7,062 posts
11,684 battles
5 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

Weebs... :Smile_teethhappy:

:cap_like:

I don't know if the skin for Belfast is still there? It's themed after the Fire Keeper in Dark Souls 3 and it is hilarious.

Edited by Paladinum

Sign in to follow this