Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
RedAdmiral_1

Co-op games over before it begins. ??

7 comments in this topic

23 posts
18,666 battles

Just played seven games in a row but game ends before it's finished, all battles had 3-4 enemy ships still in play with 10-12 mins to go on timer, I Know its not as talented as Random, BUT, WTF. is WOWs trying to frustrate the players, please explain the reason for this, anyone.

[LBAS]
3,506 posts
16,235 battles
3 minutes ago, RedAdmiral_1 said:

Just played seven games in a row but game ends before it's finished, all battles had 3-4 enemy ships still in play with 10-12 mins to go on timer, I Know its not as talented as Random, BUT, WTF. is WOWs trying to frustrate the players, please explain the reason for this, anyone.

Its now a 9V9 intense experience, Bot AI is modified and much better against Real Players

Many people will whale enemies for credits and EXP, although its a bit faster than doing it on Random

Random causes toxicity.

Edited by BIGCOREMKP0I

[LBAS]
Super Tester_
2,108 posts
27 minutes ago, RedAdmiral_1 said:

Most games are domination mode - with each enemy ship kill and each cap you capture, you grind down the enemy bot team's points. When the the counter reaches zero, you win the game.

The game ends as soon as the points counter reaches zero, it does not matter if enemy ships are still in play.

Edited by LtDan_IceCream

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
890 posts
5,777 battles
41 分前、BIGCOREMKP0I の発言:

Bot AI is modified and much better against Real Players

I tried a few and I don't feel that, they all feel the same to me.

23 posts
18,666 battles
39 minutes ago, LtDan_IceCream said:

Most games are domination mode - with each enemy ship kill and each cap you capture, you grind down the enemy bot team's points. When the the counter reaches zero, you win the game.

The game ends as soon as the points counter reaches zero, it does not matter if enemy ships are still in play.

Thanks for the heads up, will check out screen for counter. 

[-ISO-]
1,096 posts
7,059 battles
1 hour ago, RedAdmiral_1 said:

The more competent your team is, the faster the battle will end. 

The more incompetent your team is, the longer the battle will end. But it can be faster too. If your teammates are a bunch of idiots.

Stick to this principle everytime you play Co-op

Edited by mr_glitchy_R

[TLS]
5,195 posts
21,710 battles
43 minutes ago, spixys said:

I tried a few and I don't feel that, they all feel the same to me.

Yes. Except occasionally I see the bots really make a 180 and play like human players chickening out. Particularly on crash test Alpha. 

Sign in to follow this