Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ShaddowAU

Do Tier 10 Unique Upgrade Missions/Assignments Actually Expire on 31/12?

2 comments in this topic

194 posts

I while back I finally got the T10 Conqueror which comes with as personal assignment to unlock the 'Enhanced Engineering System' unique upgrade. I basically stopped playing the game for a while because of my anger at what WG have recently done to Conqueror, anyhow I logged back in to see what was going on in the game and I noticed the personal assignment for the 'Enhanced Engineering System' unique upgrade has an end date of "31.12". Now I have a vague memory of years past of people talking about this happening with these unique upgrade assignments at the end of those years and that expiry date is just for WG systems and that they don't actually expire. Now I'm not sure if this is correct, and also I don't trust WG in the slightest as there are personal assignment I have now that show no expiry dates (so why don't these have the same) and in the past I have seen WG remove personal assignments without expiry dates with no notice (ie. the one from the Black Friday ships). Can someone with firsthand experience with these unique upgrade personal assignments going over their dates, please confirm it won't expire on the 31/12 as otherwise that is a hell of a grind to finish that whole assignment in 1.5 months (if you are not playing 24/7).

Edited by ShaddowAU

[MRI]
3,608 posts
15,488 battles

No they don't expire. This was already established last year. So don't worry.

WG has to put the expiry date due to some backend reason.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this