Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Jeruk_Swag

Server Transfer and Stats

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

56
[BOTES]
Member
136 posts
6,651 battles

Hi, with the recent news of the server transfer I was wondering if it was poasible to not have random battle stats carry over?

Can players who did the Indian transfer shine some light on what happenes to your stats?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
306
[-CAT-]
Member
795 posts
7,807 battles
14 minutes ago, Jeruk_Swag said:

Hi, with the recent news of the server transfer I was wondering if it was poasible to not have random battle stats carry over?

Can players who did the Indian transfer shine some light on what happenes to your stats?

https://worldofwarships.asia/en/content/server-2-server/

Frequently Asked Questions

7. Do my stats and progress carry over? 

Due to technical limitations, we can only carry over your Random and Co-Op battle stats. All of your ships, Commanders, Premium Time, currencies, achievements, Campaign/Operation progress, flags, camo, etc. will be transferred too.

Edited by S0und_Theif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56
[BOTES]
Member
136 posts
6,651 battles
9 minutes ago, S0und_Theif said:

https://worldofwarships.asia/en/content/server-2-server/

Frequently Asked Questions

7. Do my stats and progress carry over? 

Due to technical limitations, we can only carry over your Random and Co-Op battle stats. All of your ships, Commanders, Premium Time, currencies, achievements, Campaign/Operation progress, flags, camo, etc. will be transferred too.

Yes, I've read the FAQ. Im asking to NOT havr my random battle stats carry over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,896
[REPOI]
Member
5,513 posts
22,912 battles
5 minutes ago, Jeruk_Swag said:

Yes, I've read the FAQ. Im asking to NOT havr my random battle stats carry over.

that's not you reroll stats


😃

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
306
[-CAT-]
Member
795 posts
7,807 battles
53 minutes ago, Jeruk_Swag said:

Yes, I've read the FAQ. Im asking to NOT havr my random battle stats carry over.

As the FAQs has stated, no.
It will stick with you.

Edited by S0und_Theif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,896
[REPOI]
Member
5,513 posts
22,912 battles
23 minutes ago, Navy_Sensou said:

You cant magically turn into a unicum by transferring to another server 

yes you can, if you reroll stats too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,491
[TDA]
Super Tester
5,110 posts
6,046 battles
13 hours ago, Navy_Sensou said:

You cant magically turn into a unicum by transferring to another server 

You will automatically gain another 5% or more just by playing against NA BBabies.

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,896
[REPOI]
Member
5,513 posts
22,912 battles
2 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

You will automatically gain another 5% or more just by playing against NA BBabies.

can confirm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×