You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Exactive

[0.8.10.0] Italian cruiser lines Clear Hull mod

6 comments in this topic

4 posts
13,386 battles

This is the Mod to change the hull of Italian cruiser lines to remove any stains as possible.

This mod applying "Grigio-Azzurro Chiaro" camo not only tier V to tier VIII also tier XI and tier X.

It overwrites the basic appearance of the ship, which well stained as a realistic situation on the sea.

-- source --

files already in the content folder as "clean" version.

All I did was change the file name.

--- how to apply --

unzip the file in "(your warships folder)\res_mods\(concurrent patch number, ex 0.8.10.0)\"

if you see "content" folder after unzipping, it will work.

-- download --

http://www.mediafire.com/file/j2z3biuyltaxiqp/italy.zip

It larges as 150 MB, so I uploaded over Mediafire.

shot-19.11.17_19.23.24-0643.jpg

shot-19.11.17_19.23.32-0859.jpg

Edited by Exactive
some minor grammatical fix, fix to exact folder destination.
  • Funny 1

[S_O_D]
[S_O_D]
87 posts

Nice. Could you also please do this for the cruiser tiers 1-4 as well as ALL of the premiums. 

Ever thought about making your skin mod that modifies the camouflage already included in the game?

4 posts
13,386 battles
3 hours ago, FurphyForum said:

Nice. Could you also please do this for the cruiser tiers 1-4 as well as ALL of the premiums.  

Ever thought about making your skin mod that modifies the camouflage already included in the game?

Actually, only I did was reverting hidden skin into regular. Since there isn't hidden skin for tier 1-4, I could not guarantee that I can make for them. As for the premiums, this mod includes Genova already. I will update if there is another hidden skin for other premiums. And I could make a permanent camouflage mod what looks like this mod. 

[S_O_D]
[S_O_D]
87 posts

5 hours ago, Exactive said:

Snip - And I could make a permanent camouflage mod what looks like this mod. 

Yes please do make permanent camouflage. I was asking for all premiums also - Duca d'Aosta, Duca degli Abruzzi, Giulio Cesare and Roma

Thank you