Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
sfcgx3

Anyone knows what the plays poorly button really do?

16 comments in this topic

[KMS-A]
290 posts
6,117 battles

Other than of course calm down your anger towards a noob team.

[MRI]
3,608 posts
15,488 battles

As you said, it is for you to vent. It doesn't do anything else except subtract from the other person's karma.

[FORCE]
2,444 posts
12,284 battles

It's that one button if my teammates' CV let some pesky enemy DDs to live for too long, especially if it's Asashio & I happen to be a BB. I mean come on, "you were supposed to destroy them, not join them!" from a certain point of view. I mean that's what the Anti-CV Party has been advocating, right?

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
875 posts
5,777 battles
3 時間前、sfcgx3 の発言:

It also give WG some homework to do, even though they have been failing it for 4 years

[LBAS]
1,552 posts

it's for me to report red CV :Smile_trollface:

reduce their karma, dishearten them to keep playing

it's psychology attack

• Funny 1

[CLAY]
2,837 posts
12,638 battles

It makes certain people confused and sad because their karma went down and they have no idea what they did wrong. Its a horrible feedback system.

• Cool 2

[SMOKE]
2,032 posts
16,247 battles
2 hours ago, Sir_Feather said:

It's that one button if my teammates' CV let some pesky enemy DDs to live for too long, especially if it's Asashio & I happen to be a BB. I mean come on, "you were supposed to destroy them, not join them!" from a certain point of view. I mean that's what the Anti-CV Party has been advocating, right?

LoL … but then in defense for all the CV out there hunting DD is not their primary duty ; spotting them are. Don't blame the CV if he / she do not go after the dd there is simply too many tactical play the CV need to perform ; any CV whose only after DD is no better than back lane BB camping farmer or lone wolf hot neck DD or Cruiser who refuse to be up front supporting. 

We all keep asking player to go team play so do not blame them if they do so but of course feel free to hit that button if the CV is otherwise 

Edited by Mechfori

[FORCE]
2,444 posts
12,284 battles
25 minutes ago, Mechfori said:

LoL … but then in defense for all the CV out there hunting DD is not their primary duty ; spotting them are. Don't blame the CV if he / she do not go after the dd there is simply too many tactical play the CV need to perform ; any CV whose only after DD is no better than back lane BB camping farmer oe lone wolf hot neck DD ir Cruiser who refuse to be up front supporting. 

We all keep asking player to go team play so do not blame them if they do so bur of course feel free to hit that button if the CV is otherwise 

I know but there are those kind of CV players whom send their squadron to the detour through the edge under the pretense to avoid the AA blob just to hit an insignificant target that poses little to no threat to the allies. If the CV is an IJN type, I can understand because their rockets are the least reliable ones while their AP bombs are not suitable for the role, either. But if it's a US CV (especially the ones that can equip HVAR), that's just a selfish playstyle.

However I still set some soft bars regarding to keep the enemy DDs under control because I know it myself this role is not that easy to begin with. I usually give 10 minutes since the battle starts before I can gauge our CV's performance in that role. If the battle goes well, our team would have the advantage, or the enemy DDs are either sunk/crippled enough to stay away from the key positions; then our CV does a good job at his role. On the contrary, the opposite is already self-explanatory. The most obvious clue is the steamrolling game even before 10 minutes passed which happen a lot recently (especially on weekends).

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
875 posts
5,777 battles
4 時間前、dejiko_nyo の発言:

To quote an akula: "WHAT IS MAKRA?"

MAKRA IS GUD!

P.S. I hate being in the office at the weekends!

Edited by spixys

[LBAS]
Super Tester_
1,978 posts
12 hours ago, sfcgx3 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=12750629

[SMOKE]
2,032 posts
16,247 battles

sure enough, not in any fashion ... hey I always got people hitting that button on me ; don't even bother me cause I know why , so long I be honest on the chat and tell them guns that they are all about farming and bunching up all back lane and would not push, would not support the front, would not contest area in domination, and would not even defend capped .. its so common these days .. so if you dare to be honest and say the truth, they give you that .. I feel no shame in voicing out cause that's what I see and I must say most Guns player don't even understand the interaction of light force vs CV vs Radar 

[KAMI]
453 posts
5,981 battles

Pretty sure I've been able to say a lot of things and I'm rarely reported for it, although I only use english. I feel like I'm reported mainly for doing silly risks and dying too early instead.

[AUSNZ]
Beta Tester
1,335 posts
11,146 battles

"Plays poorly" is purely for making you feel better.  It's mildly effective, so it does its job okay.

23 hours ago, PGM991 said:

it's for me to report red CV

I had 180 or so karma before the CV rework, since then I've played equal amounts of CV and DD, so now my karma is 15, and no doubt will be zero before too long.  This is the inevitable result of playing CV's, it is what it is.

Some people it seems still don't like CV's.

Sign in to follow this