Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Otago_F111

FXP which do I have?

6 comments in this topic

[HMNZ]
364 posts
5,531 battles

Wargaming Premium

A Wargaming Premium (or WG Premium) account is unified across World of Tanks, World of Warplanes, and World of Warships, meaning that its benefits apply to all three games. In WoWS it applies a 50% bonus to ship Experience and to Credits earned. WG Premium can be purchased with Doubloons Doubloons or, in other games, with GoldGold.[6]

Warships Premium

A Warships Premium account applies only to World of Warships. It adds a 65% bonus to ship Experience and a 50% bonus to Credits earned. Premium time awarded in WoWS will be Warships Premium. Warships Premium can be purchased with Doubloons Doubloons but not with GoldGold.[6]

an extract from Wiki, but how do I know if I have the warship Premium, as its 15% better than the Wargaming one?

[ANZAF]
205 posts
4,156 battles

The dodgy engineer in me says go to the credits and xp tab after a battle and check who much your XP has increased over the base amount.

[FORCE]
923 posts
10,061 battles

You can guess which premium you have by how you get them.

- If you get them from the game (event tokens, supercontainers, etc.), it is Warships premium account.

- If you get them by signing up in Wargaming website, you get Wargaming premium account.

[ANZAF]
205 posts
4,156 battles
2 hours ago, Sir_Feather said:

You can guess which premium you have by how you get them.

- If you get them from the game (event tokens, supercontainers, etc.), it is Warships premium account.

- If you get them by signing up in Wargaming website, you get Wargaming premium account.

I understood you could buy Warships/Tanks premium from the shop.

It was a way of encouraging you to buy specific game premium time rather than generic WG time.

[HMNZ]
364 posts
5,531 battles

Thanks guys,

couldn't find when logged into forum, but opened the game and see its the WOWS premium.

Sign in to follow this