Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
mr_glitchy_R

WoWS down again?

9 comments in this topic

[-ISO-]
1,062 posts
6,286 battles

Strangely it's happening again today at evening to night times. Yesterday was fine until I had a concern when I was logging into the game today. It took so long until 10 minutes later only to found my account failed to connect to the server. I tried again this night and it worked. But not for long. After entering the battle, I stuck at -35 ping and couldn't connect to the server again. I also couldn't connect to the forum and WoWS main website.

[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
1,756 posts
5,783 battles

I got a severe lag atm it jumps from my normal 30 - 35 Ping to 200 - 400 ping for no reason.

Server is unstable as hell really.. they need to fix Client Stability.

[TOGN]
[TOGN]
38 posts
4,150 battles

I was in the middle of a battle last night when the game froze and everyone was disconnected at once.  I couldn't log back in so I gave up and did something else.

[SMOKE]
2,049 posts
16,262 battles

Do not have any issue yesterday but it was suppose to be down now for the patch update

• Cool 1

1,448 posts
6,173 battles

I have ran into another problem that the game update got stuck at "Checking Integrity" since 0541AM today.

Again, I have to dump the existing client and download a new one.

Edited by Project45_Opytny

4,902 posts
8,860 battles

Last night about 9:48 PM GMT +7 I encountered an issue where I couldn't access the forum at all. Main portal and game were normal, but not the Prem shop. Lasted roughly an hour. Checked, and service was indeed unavailable.

May be just emergency server maintenance that WG didn't notice us.

Edited by Paladinum
  • Cool 1

Sign in to follow this