Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Paladinum

Błyskawica = Arsenal Coal ship

15 comments in this topic

3,570 posts
7,265 battles

Bruh.

Must prepare for PEU DD line :Smile_trollface: (coming 2021)

The Armory now offers flag_Europe_6c2bac10ec2bec5799e117af8aa6premium_9ffc494df739f989c98f2dd3a4e40887 VII Błyskawica in exchange for 51,000 Coal. This Polish destroyer flies the flag of Europe and is notable for its maneuverability, effective torpedoes, and artillery that’s quite powerful for a Tier VII destroyer.

Edited by Paladinum

[FORCE]
917 posts
10,024 battles

Putting all jokes aside, this might change for the new trend for coal ships in Arsenal which have been full of T9 & 10 only recently..

Roma would be a nice addition too!

[-CAT-]
796 posts
7,829 battles

1 down, 1 to go.

Will they put Haida as coal ship soon too?

Does this mean Pan-EU first then CWoN ships later? or Both in 2020 to 2021?

I want to be exited but with the recent Italian ship release, I'm skeptical. 😞

Edited by S0und_Theif

3,570 posts
7,265 battles

Some ships that I can see being Coal in ze future: 

• Indianapolice
  • Monaghan
  • Dude of Yokes (which I already own)
  • Dunkek (France has yet to have a T7 premium)
  • Huang Meh
  • Leone (which isn't even in the game yet)
  • Torpedoboot-61
  • 'Reward' ships like Hill, Exeter, Siroco, Genova

Edited by Paladinum
  • Cool 2

[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
1,325 posts
5,029 battles

We need more Mid Tier like V to VIII. We have only few of those botes.

[LBAS]
2,557 posts
12,379 battles
35 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

• Indianapolice
  • Monaghan
  • Huang Meh
  • Torpedoboot-61

dont forget, Yahagi and Kitakami (Very Soon) might be in Armory. Other ships might add in as well like California (which is ready for release).

Siegfried and other Ships might be coming soon, I Expect Odin to be one of those Coal ships.

3,570 posts
7,265 battles
10 hours ago, BIGCOREMKP0I said:

Kitakami (Very Soon)

Doubt.

And also NTC/RB for the  maximum lulz

Edited by Paladinum

[SMOKE]
1,091 posts
12,631 battles

I suppose the DD had too long been on the premium shop and anyone wanting it will had already bought it, so might as well make it so everyone's happy by introducing it as a part of Coal ship roster, which could promote some who do not want to buy the ship with real money to get this ship.

Side note and question, what would be the next FXP ship .. I am sitting on 1.7 mil FXP and likely could grind to 2 mil in a few months, seriously had no interest to get any of the super cruiser, BB and I am still borderline on Frisk ... not a bad boat, but a DD without torp to me is like a BB without guns

[FORCE]
917 posts
10,024 battles
11 hours ago, Paladinum said:

• Indianapolice
  • Monaghan
  • Huang Meh
  • Torpedoboot-61

For the love of God, why would Huang Meh be in the list?

I'd buy the Dude of Yokes in a heartbeat because I hated myself for missing the event.

3,570 posts
7,265 battles
2 minutes ago, Sir_Feather said:

For the love of God, why would Huang Meh be in the list?

Because she's meh :Smile_trollface: So meh WG may as well shove her aft into the Arsenal. 

Again, that list is my opinion. T-61 shouldn't be in it. The ship is vaguely too powerful (being German in this game disallows her to be truly OP).

10 minutes ago, Sir_Feather said:

I hated myself for missing the event.

Keep on hatin' then :Smile_trollface:

[AN-DO]
517 posts
8,639 battles

Reward ships sound like a good idea actually. As for Huanghe why does everybody think that is such an average ship? It is really good if you know how to play it, it actually has the best win rate and kill/death ratio of all the T6 cruisers

[BLESS]
822 posts
8,137 battles

I'm not against more coal ships, especially the addition of older, middle-tier former premiums like Blyskawica.

Long term though, I wonder how this will play out on the economics front. Will players be satisfied with their reward ships and buy fewer premiums? Will players spend more real world money on consumables to increase their coal income than they would on premiums if the armory hadn't become a thing? Just seems to me that making it so easy to get premium ships by just playing the game more somewhat reduces the prestige value (or real need) of buying a premium from the shop.

3,570 posts
7,265 battles
2 minutes ago, Rina_Pon said:

Long term though, I wonder how this will play out on the economics front.

WG will beat them into buying T9 prems, worry not. Also Naval Trash Cove/Rubbish Burnheap. And event containers.

Edited by Paladinum

[FORCE]
917 posts
10,024 battles
2 minutes ago, Rina_Pon said:

I'm not against more coal ships, especially the addition of older, middle-tier former premiums like Blyskawica.

Long term though, I wonder how this will play out on the economics front. Will players be satisfied with their reward ships and buy fewer premiums? Will players spend more real world money on consumables to increase their coal income than they would on premiums if the armory hadn't become a thing? Just seems to me that making it so easy to get premium ships by just playing the game more somewhat reduces the prestige value (or real need) of buying a premium from the shop.

I think that spending real money for premium is basically paying for the early access privilege. WG has been doing that for some premium ships like Jean Bart & Georgia which were targeted to those whom were too impatient to grind the coal.. And of course there are still some premiums that WG never sells anymore like Belfast & Kutuzov. I'm sure WG will remain very selective on which ships should "stay premium", and which ships that WG can depreciate without costing the company a lot of financial loss.

Like Blyskawica, WG apparently manages to counter the loss by keeping Friesland, and Alaska "highly expensive". Sure there are some players whom basically spent nothing to get Friesland. But I'm sure a lot more players actually spent money for Friesland whether by subscribing for premium account and/or by purchasing camo/signal bundles, or just buying doubloons to convert their Exp to Free Exp.

[ANZAF]
203 posts
4,131 battles

Its sure interesting seeing the different ways WG is going with different products.

WoWS has top tiers you can make into "premiums" with the perm camo, and not quite the same level of OP ships for coin. OP ships are rewards and available for ingame grinding/skill, some a reserved for pubs just grinding but the really good ones are available for higher skill players only.

WoT has gone pure spend money to buy a premium T8 so you can grind credits to finance top tier playing, and buy much more expensive premium ammo. Going a month without a new premium is a long time. And hugely OP reward tanks for CW and personal missions.

I find WoWS to have a much more kindly economy than WoT.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this