Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IJN_Katori

German CV line Confimed?

24 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

730
[LBAS]
Member
3,096 posts
14,577 battles

so Lutjens will have a special trait for German CVs, oooh boy, i can feel after submarines there might be focusing on the CV line for Germans.

Edited by BIGCOREMKP0I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
730
[LBAS]
Member
3,096 posts
14,577 battles
1 minute ago, Paladinum said:

LUL that's what I was thinking about :Smile_trollface:

17km Secondaries :Smile_hiding:

 

HE X Fritz bombs 

Me262s

Accur8 JU87 stukas,BF109Ts and Fw190Ts

Europa (KMS Europe)

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,589
Member
4,896 posts
8,860 battles
1 minute ago, BIGCOREMKP0I said:

17km Secondaries :Smile_hiding:

Why even launch planes?

 

2 minutes ago, BIGCOREMKP0I said:

HE X Fritz bombs 

100% chance to detonate Pizza BBs

*Roma screaming intensifies*

  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,276
[FORCE]
Member
2,456 posts
12,302 battles

Well the Kriegsmarine actually built (but unfinished) a 2nd Graf Zeppelin under a codename "Aircraft Carrier B". One of the proposed name was Peter Strasser (he commanded the air raid over London in WW1).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3
[DDF]
ST Hopeful
6 posts
4,974 battles

I dont think so,because now CV's balance is not so good,and many problems are still in their.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,589
Member
4,896 posts
8,860 battles

This is a leak from way back when. Source of the image: on the image itself. Actual source of the information: unknown for me. 

A lot has changed since then but some are still possible in-game.

 kriegsmarine.thumb.png.141db29df1104384d54e5835a9c7bab0.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
730
[LBAS]
Member
3,096 posts
14,577 battles
17 minutes ago, Sir_Feather said:

Well the Kriegsmarine actually built (but unfinished) a 2nd Graf Zeppelin under a codename "Aircraft Carrier B". One of the proposed name was Peter Strasser (he commanded the air raid over London in WW1).

Europa was a Titanic boat and planned to be the Worlds Largest Carrier and supposed to launched Mid 1945 (1946-ish)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
730
[LBAS]
Member
3,096 posts
14,577 battles
44 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

I want Me-163s. One way trip only. AA cannot hit.

Me-209s then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,844
[TLS]
Member
4,218 posts
20,371 battles
50 minutes ago, BIGCOREMKP0I said:

Me-209s then?

Loaded full of N-Stoff. So potent that damagecon will not help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
734
[SMOKE]
Member
2,043 posts
16,262 battles

May be next on the line is Italian CV and French Submarine ( yes let's had MN Surcouf & RM Aquila )

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,025
[AUSNZ]
Beta Tester
1,335 posts
11,162 battles

I'm confident there'll be a KM CV line at some point.  It's difficult to say when that will be though!  I think they are just future proofing the new commander more than anything, as well as giving it use for GZ right now.

On new CV lines though, I'd love to see French CV's - where are my 300kt planes!!  :Smile_veryhappy:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
535
[LNA]
Member
2,049 posts
14,165 battles
36 minutes ago, Moggytwo said:

I'm confident there'll be a KM CV line at some point.  It's difficult to say when that will be though!  I think they are just future proofing the new commander more than anything, as well as giving it use for GZ right now.

On new CV lines though, I'd love to see French CV's - where are my 300kt planes!!  :Smile_veryhappy:

I really doubt the feasibility of the KM CV since most of them are study projects and KM lack experience to make a CV ( Graf was really the only ship that properly materialized ).

It won't be strange if they mess something up and create a wunderwaffe plane that can deploy homing torpedo or stuka with bouncing bombs. Too much for my heart.

Highly suspect we will need to go through the alternate CV lines ( CVs that was crossed out earlier ) , then a French CV line , then another american and another IJN then maybe we will reach KM ones. They are just too far away.

Dutch ships anyone ? I think we will probably get a dutch or pan euro line next.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,269
[-CAT-]
Member
2,510 posts
11,602 battles

And I thought Europa would be a T9 due to her large displacement vs Graf Zeppelin.

Edited by S0und_Theif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,589
Member
4,896 posts
8,860 battles
9 minutes ago, legionary2099 said:

Dutch ships anyone ? I think we will probably get a dutch or pan euro line next.

PEU DD line with Ostergoland-class at the end, yes please :Smile_trollface: 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,269
[-CAT-]
Member
2,510 posts
11,602 battles
10 hours ago, legionary2099 said:

I really doubt the feasibility of the KM CV since most of them are study projects and KM lack experience to make a CV ( Graf was really the only ship that properly materialized ).

It won't be strange if they mess something up and create a wunderwaffe plane that can deploy homing torpedo or stuka with bouncing bombs. Too much for my heart.

Highly suspect we will need to go through the alternate CV lines ( CVs that was crossed out earlier ) , then a French CV line , then another american and another IJN then maybe we will reach KM ones. They are just too far away.

Dutch ships anyone ? I think we will probably get a dutch or pan euro line next.

Incomplete Pan Europe tech tree. It is only an idea.

Also recently added the eastern bloc DD's.

 

Also did this suggestion as most players have forgotten the 11th faction. Also an incomplete tech tree.

A Swedish ship in Colombia service.

 

Edited by S0und_Theif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,988
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,543 posts
20,028 battles

How can the German CV line be powercreeped by a superior Soviet CV line if it is never launched in the first place?

 

 

ollesafeee.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
730
[LBAS]
Member
3,096 posts
14,577 battles
On 11/12/2019 at 6:04 PM, Moggytwo said:

I'm confident there'll be a KM CV line at some point.  It's difficult to say when that will be though!  I think they are just future proofing the new commander more than anything, as well as giving it use for GZ right now.

On new CV lines though, I'd love to see French CV's - where are my 300kt planes!!  :Smile_veryhappy:

300kt planes with their Spicy Baguette bombs and Eclair Torpedoes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,269
[-CAT-]
Member
2,510 posts
11,602 battles
7 minutes ago, BIGCOREMKP0I said:

300kt planes with their Spicy Baguette bombs and Eclair Torpedoes.

Dont forget Italian CV and their SAP.

Have added them in my CV suggestion post.

Start at T5. T9 and T10 are non existent but only theory.

 

French NOS = Vroom Vroom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,844
[TLS]
Member
4,218 posts
20,371 battles
21 minutes ago, BIGCOREMKP0I said:

300kt planes with their Spicy Baguette bombs and Eclair Torpedoes.

Where are my IJN planes with Thanatonium Torpedoes that take off from a Submarine?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×