Sign in to follow this  
blackbeardKR

Please help me improve my game. Super Noob.

2 comments in this topic

[AN-DO]
7 posts
791 battles

Hi everyone.

I need a clan to improve my game.

I have played all ship types except CVs, about 4,000 games since the start of the game on several accounts in all of the wows servers around the world.

So decided to settle down here on the Asia server since I live here in Korea.

I made a new account,

After reaching 15 to open clans,

I just got the Jean Bart to see how bad I am in current status,

And Sincerely want to improve my game and survival in the game.

I'm going to be playing battleships until I get the hold of how to play again,

Since destroyers/cruisers seems to be the expert level (super angling and HE spamming, dodging torps and AP other ships to death and avoiding cv hits, etc using islands).

And CV, subs too difficult for me to play at this time.

Since I do have a regular job, I don't play a lot during the week, just a few hours in the weekend. Maybe 1-2 hours a day during the week.

I personally am looking back at ichasegaming captain's academy and looking at flamu recent videos, notsers and flambass, etc.

So slowly I'm getting back some of the basics I did do in the past, however, I'm finding it harder to hit citadels than the past when I started playing.

I'm trying to improve situational awareness and minimap, while moving ahead and put my BB in a position to deal max damage.

I rarely camp so find my ship in deep ocean a lot.

I really need to learn when to go in and when to flank and when to finally brawl.

Getting killed by dds when charging in and bombed to death by CV planes when charging in etc.

I'm learning the hard way.

I'm looking at the forums too, but since I don't have a lot of time, I guess I'll try to re-learn again by grinding from a below to tier 10 again.

Thanks again to all for your help in advance.

2020638894.png

Edited by blackbeardKR
  • Cool 1

[MONMU]
47 posts
4,096 battles

Hello, fellow Korea resident!

As a fellow battleship-student, I suppose the biggest thing I can recommend is to stay at a lower tier for the time being. I personally like tier 6, but others have recommended tier 5. There is a mixture of good and bad players there, and it will be much easier than trying to learn on the higher tiers where everyone else is an expert. Also, focus on one ship to start out with, so you can more easily learn its speed/armour/guns.

Edited by JollySam

Sign in to follow this