Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
P47_Thunder_Bolt

Why cant u mount 2 flags on ur warship?

6 comments in this topic

6 posts
5,892 battles

Hello Guys!

I'm very new to this game and whenever I try mount 2 flags on my ship, it just won't let me! I was just wondering why its not possible to do this because I would like to display all my achievements with flags on my ships.

thanks, P47_Thunder_Bolt

[-CAT-]
2,513 posts
11,618 battles
59 minutes ago, P47_Thunder_Bolt said:

Hello Guys!

I'm very new to this game and whenever I try mount 2 flags on my ship, it just won't let me! I was just wondering why its not possible to do this because I would like to display all my achievements with flags on my ships.

thanks, P47_Thunder_Bolt

You have to complete collections unlock them.

Armory: (Container Tab)

US - Complete American Cruiser Collection

UK and Commonwealth of Nation - Complete British Destroyer Collection

UK CV - Air Supply Collection

USSR - Complete Soviet Battleship Collection

France - Complete French Desroyer Collection

Campaign:

Japan - Isoroku Yamamoto Collection

Not yet implemented: (As of Nov. 2019)

Germany, Italy, Pan-Asia, Pan-Europe, and Pan-America, Commonwealth of Nations

Edit: @MatterCoreis correct. Since I don't own any CW ships, I forgot that they are Included in the British Destroyer Collection.

Edited by S0und_Theif

1,448 posts
6,173 battles

Ability to fly 2 non-national flags is the reward of a number of in game collection events.

Two flags on USN warships: the American Cruisers collection, available after finishing the 1st part of the Halsey Campaign.

Two flags on Japanese warships: Yamamoto collection, available after completing the entire Yamamoto Campaign.

Two flags on Soviet warships: In Service for the Motherland collection, time-gated during the Soviet battleships event earlier this year.

Two flags on French warships: Legion of Honor collection, time-gated during the French destroyers event earlier this year.

Two flags on British warships: Royal Navy destroyers collection (for regular surface combatants) and Naval Aviation collection (for British aircraft carriers), time gates during the British destroyers event in late 2018 and British CV-Aviation rework in early 2019.

All of the containers are currently available in the Arsenal for coal, though I strongly discourage newish players to purchase them since the two flags and alternative camouflage color scheme are all purely cosmetic in nature and one should save up coal for more valuable items.

By the way, the most efficient way of accmulating coal is to choose "More Resources" at the Daily Container.

[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,668 posts
41,554 battles
3 minutes ago, S0und_Theif said:

Not yet implemented: (As of Nov. 2019)

Germany, Italy, and Pan-Asia, Pan-Europe, Pan-America, Commonwealth of Nations

Just now, Project45_Opytny said:

Two flags on British warships: Royal Navy destroyers collection (for regular surface combatants) and Naval Aviation collection (for British aircraft carriers), time gates during the British destroyers event in late 2018 and British CV-Aviation rework in early 2019.

Commonwealth warships >> Royal Navy destroyers collection

[CLAY]
2,841 posts
12,654 battles
9 hours ago, Project45_Opytny said:

All of the containers are currently available in the Arsenal for coal, though I strongly discourage newish players to purchase them since the two flags and alternative camouflage color scheme are all purely cosmetic in nature and one should save up coal for more valuable items.

You only need to buy 1 container of each collection, then enable “collect” for that collection, and you have a chance to collect an item in your daily containers. Not sure of exact drop rate, but With the 3 daily containers, I usually got at least 1 item per day.

You can only be ‘collecting’ one collection at a time.

6 posts
5,892 battles
On 11/9/2019 at 12:03 AM, Project45_Opytny said:

Ability to fly 2 non-national flags is the reward of a number of in game collection events.

Two flags on USN warships: the American Cruisers collection, available after finishing the 1st part of the Halsey Campaign.

Two flags on Japanese warships: Yamamoto collection, available after completing the entire Yamamoto Campaign.

Two flags on Soviet warships: In Service for the Motherland collection, time-gated during the Soviet battleships event earlier this year.

Two flags on French warships: Legion of Honor collection, time-gated during the French destroyers event earlier this year.

By the way, the most efficient way of accmulating coal is to choose "More Resources" at the Daily Container.

thank you guys very much, i am very appreciative! 🙂

Sign in to follow this