You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TheURLguy

[ENDING 11/29] Get" High School Fleet" Ships and Commanders While You Can!

13 comments in this topic

[TDA]
Super Tester
5,101 posts
6,025 battles
50 minutes ago, aallfhud said:

Where can i get musashi? i cant find it anywhere in store....

Its not in store.

If you own one you can complete missions for crates

• Bad 1

5 posts
2,364 battles
3 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Its not in store.

If you own one you can complete missions for crates

sadly, i have neither Yamato-class ships. but im thankful that HSF ships are returning. 

[-CAT-]
785 posts
7,759 battles
15 hours ago, Athpon said:

How long this event will last ?

For the collection:

Once you have opened your first "HSF" container, you can keep collecting the collections on your daily containers.

As long as the "Collecting" settings is there.

Kollekt.png

Also, please note that not all daily containers will give you collections. It will depend on RNGesus.

For the ships and captains:

Depends on WG. They will pull them out later.

Edited by S0und_Theif

785 posts
3,351 battles
15 hours ago, Athpon said:

How long this event will last ?

Also, if you have a Yamato/Musashi/HSF Admiral Graf Spee/Harekaze, you can collect up to 10 HSF containers (one container is given for a victory) that guarantee an item of the collection within with each ship within the currently unknown collaboration event period.

No matter how is the anime indeed (I have read a very harsh critical review of it), a free Permanent camouflage for Yamato that only added some elements from that anime (in contrast to, for example, Scorproid of this Halloween) is always welcome.

Also please note that you can only "collect" one collection that can be collected from Daily containers at one time. Sometimes you would have to decide which one of the several collections is the most important one and thus you would like to collect first.

22 minutes ago, S0und_Theif said:

For the collection:

Once you have opened your first "HSF" container, you can keep collecting the collections on your daily containers.

As long as the "Collecting" settings is there.

Kollekt.png

Also, please note that not all daily containers will give you collections. It will depend on RNGesus.

For the ships and captains:

Depends on WG. They will pull them out later.

I have seen complaints about "too few daily container drops" since the Soviet battleships event and Azur Lane collab earlier this year soon after I migrated here.

The latter probably depends on the detailed articles of collab license between WG and the other party.

And... I'm jealous. So many completed collections... damn Kongzhong.

Edited by Project45_Opytny

[-CAT-]
785 posts
7,759 battles
4 hours ago, Project45_Opytny said:

And... I'm jealous. So many completed collections... damn Kongzhong.

I understand your situation. I would also be angry with the partner company for the betrayal. But your situation is complex. Country policy complex.

Like you, I started playing late. I have many collections, but I have more incomplete collections.

I use coal to complete most collections, but not all.

Ovochkin and Belle Epoque collection not collectable by any means. (At the moment)

[TF38]
1 post
5,812 battles

When will the Musashi be available again?  I was trying hard to get enough XPs to get it when they decided to pull it out of the premium shop. I was so frustrated at the time as I was nearing the asking XP for it.  I'm glad they put back the HSF but there  is still no Musashi.  It's unfair that only the few ones that were able to get the Musashi before are able to finish the operations for the HSF Musashi and reap its rewards.  It would be better if the whole line up of the ships in HSF were made available so followers of the anime would be enticed to play WoW.  And also satisfy the collectors among us.  

I'm curious, are the same line up of ships the same for all the sites, i.e. North America, Europe, Russia, Asia?

if not, is there any way of obtaining/playing the 'other' ships unique in those sites?

[-CAT-]
785 posts
7,759 battles
4 hours ago, Changkaze_TH said:

Sorry, I’m new player, I can’t find this page in-game.

Where do I go?

Screenshot_1.png

You have not yet unlocked them.

Once you get to account lv 15, and have 1,000 coals, go to the armory. In the armory, select the container tab, and select what you want to start collecting.

That will start your collection tab in your profile.

Edited by S0und_Theif