Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ryuuoh_DeltaPlus

HSF Stuff Back in Premium Shop

23 comments in this topic

338 posts
6,754 battles

For anime fans out there who missed the HSF collab, they're back in the Premium shop!

Both the HSF Harekaze and HSF Graf Spee are back, and individual 10-point commanders too!

• Cool 2

[OH]
Modder
331 posts
8,207 battles

Foooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was waiting for 2 years! THX WG!
I love Thea Kreutzer!!!
image.png.9e7ba51edfe5c6056e391646a993a7

• Funny 3

[CLAY]
2,847 posts
12,666 battles
8 hours ago, dejiko_nyo said:

Good. I regretted not getting a Hare. Now to rectify that error.

It’s a unique ship that is fun to play and well worth getting if you’re into destroyers,  even if you’re not into anime.

Edited by Grygus_Triss

[TLS]
4,251 posts
20,400 battles
13 minutes ago, Grygus_Triss said:

It’s a unique ship that is fun to play and well worth gettingIn you’re into destroyers,  even if you’re not into anime.

I play DD, CA, BB AND CV. Why should I limit my variety? At least I make attempts. (unlike certain segments) Hit fast, disappear, annoy, repeat.

To be honest, I am spoilt for choice with T8 dds. Kagero, Benson, Kidd, Akiducky, Assashion. Then there are the lightning, coalsack, ognevoi, the terrible and unfantastic. But I am looking for a torpedoboat and I see a lot of competitive hares.

Edited by dejiko_nyo

1,450 posts
6,192 battles
12 minutes ago, Grygus_Triss said:

It’s a unique ship that is fun to play and well worth gettingIn you’re into destroyers,  even if you’re not into anime.

The most flexible destroyer ever made in this game perhaps. Though with the huge buff to the Japanese 100-mm DP guns I think now the Quasi-Akizuki configuration may be the most powerful and versatile one.

1 hour ago, teromea3 said:

Foooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was waiting for 2 years! THX WG!
I love Thea Kreutzer!!!
image.png.9e7ba51edfe5c6056e391646a993a7

I am deeply impressed by your passion for her... 19-pointer Thea Kreutzer for even the T4 Karlsruhe, not to say Roon, Hindy and GZ.

• Funny 1

[TLS]
4,251 posts
20,400 battles
4 minutes ago, Project45_Opytny said:

The most flexible destroyer ever made in this game perhaps. Though with the huge buff to the Japanese 100-mm DP guns I think now the Quasi-Akizuki configuration may be the most powerful and versatile one.

Aki takes a lot of Captain points plus that Cat is on harugumo. Hare I can dump my 19 point shima without penalty. 

[MRI]
3,620 posts
15,541 battles

The HSF Harekaze is one of the best of the Tier 8 DDs and imo the best T8 IJN DD.

Extremely versatile, it can train both your IJN torpedo boat and gunboat captains.

I highly recommend those who don't have it to grab it. 

36 minutes ago, Project45_Opytny said:

Though with the huge buff to the Japanese 100-mm DP guns I think now the Quasi-Akizuki configuration may be the most powerful and versatile one.

They are. Unfortunately there is little reason to use the others guns after the 100mm pen buff.

I am hoping the USN guns get a reload buff to make it a bit more competitive but that is unlikely to happen.

• Cool 1

338 posts
6,754 battles
1 hour ago, Thyaliad said:

I am hoping the USN guns get a reload buff to make it a bit more competitive but that is unlikely to happen.

A 2.5 - 3 second reload on it would be really nice.

• Cool 1

194 posts

Well if they have brought back HSF then maybe there is still hope they might bring back the ARP ships. I missed all the ARP ships, which really pi$$ed me off, and with the introduction of submarines it could be a great promotion to add I-401 so then people can put Iona in the ship (in this case; boat) she is meant to be in. There is also a chance the HSF stuff is back just because the licencing agreement to use this content is running out. If so this could be the very last chance to get any of these, including the HSF Harakaze, and also then the ARP vessels may never come back. :fish_panic:

[MRI]
3,620 posts
15,541 battles
3 hours ago, RAzor_Killer said:

Are the individual commanders worth getting?

They are just regular commanders with a unique voice and portrait.

Though a unique quirk is they can use both the HSF Harekaze and HSF Graf Spee. So Thea Kreutzer can actually be used on the Harekaze despite her being German. I made one of my copies of her a DD captain for this reason, so my Harekaze pulls double duty as a captain trainer.

Voice-wise I like that the Akeno Misaki and Thea Kreutzer captains actually have two voices each (them and their deputy captains). So it sounds like they are talking to each other on the bridge, pretty neat.

• Cool 1

338 posts
6,754 battles
1 hour ago, Thyaliad said:

They are just regular commanders with a unique voice and portrait.

Though a unique quirk is they can use both the HSF Harekaze and HSF Graf Spee. So Thea Kreutzer can actually be used on the Harekaze despite her being German. I made one of my copies of her a DD captain for this reason, so my Harekaze pulls double duty as a captain trainer.

Voice-wise I like that the Akeno Misaki and Thea Kreutzer captains actually have two voices each (them and their deputy captains). So it sounds like they are talking to each other on the bridge, pretty neat.

Are there any videos featuring sample voice lines of the other HSF captains?

[BLESS]
1,245 posts
11,138 battles
16 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

The HSF Harekaze is one of the best of the Tier 8 DDs and imo the best T8 IJN DD.

Extremely versatile, it can train both your IJN torpedo boat and gunboat captains.

I highly recommend those who don't have it to grab it. 

Let's talk value though. It's $60 US, and the "discount" price means coupons cant be applied. That's an expensive Tier VIII DD.

Personally, I declined. I already have Asashio, Kagero, and Akizuki... not to mention Yugumo and Shimakaze.

Perspective: with the 30% coupon WG just gave me, I bought Friesland for $60 US. Seemed like a better use of the cash overall.

[KAMI]
1,556 posts
12,803 battles
13 hours ago, Ryuuoh_DeltaPlus said:

Are there any videos featuring sample voice lines of the other HSF captains?

sadly no

[OH]
Modder
331 posts
8,207 battles
17 時間前、RAzor_Killer の発言:

Are the individual commanders worth getting?

Look at her first.She is the captain of HSF spee.

EHa5RbAUYAAIO9Z?format=jpg&name=largeEHa5Rc0VAAAL0PZ?format=jpg%26name=large&key=d7bad7323a57efd4e80281aafb451a6e0ddcb9571d8bf01b74997dd23374f368

Very very cute!
I think this alone is worth it.

• Funny 1

[CLAY]
2,847 posts
12,666 battles

While this DD is awesome, it’s slightly disappointing that you cannot use its most used attack in the anime.

The boarding party. :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

[MRI]
3,620 posts
15,541 battles
6 hours ago, Rina_Pon said:

Let's talk value though. It's $60 US, and the "discount" price means coupons cant be applied. That's an expensive Tier VIII DD.

Personally, I declined. I already have Asashio, Kagero, and Akizuki... not to mention Yugumo and Shimakaze.

Perspective: with the 30% coupon WG just gave me, I bought Friesland for $60 US. Seemed like a better use of the cash overall.

Yeah it is a bit of a bummer there is no option to buy the ship ala carte. But that's WG for you.

Cost is always an issue for sure, but if it isn't then the Harekaze is a must-have imo. Especially if you like IJN DD play.

44 minutes ago, LonerPrime said:

wtf.png.4bef006bf1c76ad0e952a77db70236e9.png

My thoughts too lol.

Never got a coupon.

Edited by Thyaliad

Sign in to follow this