Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
sfcgx3

Funny moment in low tier battle

5 comments in this topic

[KMS-A]
121 posts
3,796 battles

I was in Nicholas, supported by a friendly Leander. I spotted a Low heath pan-Asian DD in 3km, and he launched torps point blank. 

Then I saw 3 torps closing in and I was expecting a sudden death. Instead the torp passed me and Leander behind me exploded. Next round of gun fire from my Nicholas finished the enemy DD, who actually I guess was too busy operating torps at me and didn’t return fire much.

These are called Deepwater torps.

[TLS]
2,849 posts
18,201 battles

I feel sorry for your team Leander because he thought he could get away with it after seeing you didn't get hit. But seriously, he could have torpedobeat. A Leander is very agile.

OTOH, I dunno whether that Panty-Asia was trying to torp you (hahahaha, did he read the instructions on the torpedos?) or the Leander.

[SEARN]
751 posts
12,878 battles

Just be thankful this was at lower tiers and not T10 and the Pan Asian DD player complains after dying, about his "magical broken torpedoes" that keep missing all the DD's he has been shooting at. :Smile_veryhappy:

Free XP is a nice thing to have, but using it to advance to T10 of a line without playing any lower tier games or doing any research into the traits of those ships can get you into plenty of trouble :Smile_facepalm:

[TLS]
2,849 posts
18,201 battles
1 minute ago, HobartAWD said:

Just be thankful this was at lower tiers and not T10 and the Pan Asian DD player complains after dying, about his "magical broken torpedoes" that keep missing all the DD's he has been shooting at. :Smile_veryhappy:

That happens too often in T10 coop. Human PAN torps opposing DD. I watch with disbelief as he dies from the bot torpedoes.

[CLAY]
1,807 posts
10,085 battles
59 minutes ago, HobartAWD said:

Free XP is a nice thing to have, but using it to advance to T10 of a line without playing any lower tier games or doing any research into the traits of those ships can get you into plenty of trouble :Smile_facepalm:

Yeah, I recall watching a Jingles video of Flambass which had a Yueyang captain who had a total of 3 battles in the entire pan Asia line, and was confused when his torps didn’t hit enemy DD.

Sign in to follow this