Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ArmoredFrost

If I purchase Scorpioid

10 comments in this topic

[O7]
71 posts

What will happen to the Commander after the Halloween Event is over? Will I get to keep the Commander that I purchased for 300 doubloons?

World of Warships Screenshot 2019.11.01 - 13.32.00.20.png

[LBAS]
Modder
5,826 posts
34,864 battles
9 minutes ago, ArmoredFrost said:

What will happen to the Commander after the Halloween Event is over? Will I get to keep the Commander that I purchased for 300 doubloons?

World of Warships Screenshot 2019.11.01 - 13.32.00.20.png

300 DB ~ port slot

[NLG]
186 posts
4,183 battles

The 300 doubloons is for a port slot. You can also sell a ship to make room for it.

But be warned, you can't sell the halloween ship once you get it. You'll likely have it stuck with you until the event is over.

WG is scheming to make us buy port slots at full price by not providing a temporary slot for the event ships, unlike previous events.

[O7]
71 posts
15 minutes ago, Verytis said:

The 300 doubloons is for a port slot. You can also sell a ship to make room for it.

But be warned, you can't sell the halloween ship once you get it. You'll likely have it stuck with you until the event is over.

WG is scheming to make us buy port slots at full price by not providing a temporary slot for the event ships, unlike previous events.

Thanks for the heads up. Yes, I was disappointed I was asked to pay precious doubloons for a temporary ship.

[LBAS]
Modder
5,826 posts
34,864 battles
4 hours ago, ArmoredFrost said:

Yes. That's why I'm not yet convinced if I should spend 300. 

your choice, but this is 1 of typical mistake from WG, even in PTS no one complained or faced this case

[O7]
71 posts
22 minutes ago, MatterCore said:

and yet

DAMN. I just learned now that the slots for the first three ships (Steel Lancet, Rust Nightfall, and Maverick) will stay even after the event has ended AFTER I SOLD ONE SHIP just so I can get Scorpioid. 

[LBAS]
Modder
5,826 posts
34,864 battles
56 minutes ago, ArmoredFrost said:

DAMN. I just learned now that the slots for the first three ships (Steel Lancet, Rust Nightfall, and Maverick) will stay even after the event has ended AFTER I SOLD ONE SHIP just so I can get Scorpioid. 

compensation :crab:

[NLG]
186 posts
4,183 battles

If you didn't sell 1 ship or pay 300 doubloons, you wouldn't have been able to get Scorpioid. It doesn't really change anything until AFTER the event is over.

Sign in to follow this