You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
LawrenceXVIII

Twilight Battle " PVE "

37 comments in this topic

[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
1,726 posts
5,724 battles

20191030144815_1.thumb.jpg.515c27c3aa1a5ce1c919188929192da7.jpg

Everybody raid Rasputin and leave without killing each other. This is awesome!

Rather killed each other, make it  PVE instead LUL! EZ Filth Farming!

474108580354588674.png?v=1

Share your screenshot about the Friendly Twilight Battle.

P.S I left to portal cuz oils full.

Edited by LawrenceXVIII
  • Cool 1

[WWS]
311 posts
3,957 battles

I pretty much announce "NO PVP" every start of the match and I'm happy they keep it that way. I even invite them to kill Rasputin and they sometimes oblige.

[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
1,726 posts
5,724 battles
18 minutes ago, notyourfather said:

I pretty much announce "NO PVP" every start of the match and I'm happy they keep it that way. I even invite them to kill Rasputin and they sometimes oblige.

Well this mode is not a PvP . If they does it, we all have to kill the said player who gone rogue.

Right now this mode is enjoyable and exploited so good that i just finished my first bundle for Tier VIII in an hour.

Edited by LawrenceXVIII

[O7]
71 posts

This battle mode is good, enjoyable, fun. But it only takes one immature player to ruin the whole battle. 

We all agreed to turn off our secondaries and not to shoot at each other—just collect Filth and be done with it. Of course, we sink the enemy bots that appear every now and then.

All of a sudden, one player in a Steel Lancet started shooting me deliberately. !@#$(!~~!  From there, the entire match collapsed. 

You can really tell the real character of a player who betrays people, even in a virtual environment.

• Cool 2

[KNCOL]
11 posts
3,813 battles
38 minutes ago, ArmoredFrost said:

This battle mode is good, enjoyable, fun. But it only takes one immature player to ruin the whole battle. 

I agree, like in most of my experiences, I've seen that most people who've gone rogue are usually in DDs.

I don't know what the connection is between that and them, but I'm not saying that all DDs in this gamemode are bad people. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by NozoWeeb
Formatting.
  • Cool 1

[O7]
71 posts
11 minutes ago, NozoWeeb said:

I agree, like in most of my experiences, I've seen that most people who've gone rogue are usually in DDs.

I don't know what the connection is between that and them, but I'm not saying that all DDs in this game mode are bad people. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This was just a few minutes ago. After we agreed that it'll be PvE, secondaries off, this DD torped my team mate, and then started lighting me up with HE.

I returned the favor, WITH INTEREST. I did not want to be seen as ungrateful. 

Desktop Screenshot 2019.10.31 - 00.29.31.98.png

• Cool 1

543 posts
6,731 battles

This mode is awesome, I agree. 

For the first time ever, I don't feel any pressure, because I'd get the reward whether I won or lost (albeit better if I won) and I am not obliged to fight tooth and nail with any other player in order to do so.

I only disobeyed the peace offering once when I didn't know what the hell I was doing. Once I caught on, I zealously obeyed. Of course, we were all obliged to dispatch with any rogue members who refused to obey the non-aggresion pact.

I mainly use this mode to grind for Credits and Elite Commander XP, however, as I keep missing those Filth drops (I did get a juicy portion from a Rasputin's 2000 filth drop however, and given that I only need like 60k coal until I can get the Yoshino at Christmas, it's not that big of a deal to miss those Filth drops). It's not bad in that regard either; in just 6-7 games, I went from broke to 1 million credits. I could play this all day long, if it wasn't for midterms approaching.

This is hands down one of WG's best ideas in a while, even with little flaws (and annoying kebabs trying to torp/ram you). I really hope they bring this back next chance they get (maybe April Fools or so), because for the first time I am very satisfied with the event.

Edited by TD1
  • Cool 1

[ATLAS]
17 posts
14,746 battles

If you guys agreed in No PvP then good for you, but if someone wants to go PvP against others then you cannot blame them. The news clearly said that

"In the new mode, three teams of three players each fight against each other and a horde of dark forces controlled by AI. It’s possible to participate in the Raid for the Filth as part of a Division."

This mode is clearly a mix of PvP and PvE (or PvPvE to simplify), so if someone doesn't answer your peace offer, expect them to kill you.

[CLAY]
2,834 posts
12,628 battles
3 hours ago, KevinFE8284 said:

If you guys agreed in No PvP then good for you, but if someone wants to go PvP against others then you cannot blame them. The news clearly said that

"In the new mode, three teams of three players each fight against each other and a horde of dark forces controlled by AI. It’s possible to participate in the Raid for the Filth as part of a Division."

This mode is clearly a mix of PvP and PvE (or PvPvE to simplify), so if someone doesn't answer your peace offer, expect them to kill you.

True I suppose. But you have a choice. To work with everyone else, fill your hold, and everyone wins. Or sink others and take their stuff, letting them do the hard work while you reap the benefits.

In all the hardcore PvP modes, you’re just doing your job, because you can’t win otherwise.

In this mode, picking one method over the other, when others have stated “PvE”, makes a makes a strong statement about your character.

Yes, it may be part of the game, but “You have a Choice”.

4,860 posts
8,859 battles

This is good because there is peace of mind in a game mode that allows me to do almost whatever I like and don't have an objective.

But if some player shoots you, feel free to send him to the bottom of the sea.

That reminds me, Arm Race needs to be back. As a permanent PvP mode (like Random), +-0 MM for T8-10, 4-8 players each team.

[O7]
71 posts
4 hours ago, KevinFE8284 said:

Player agreed. Accepted the offer. Then player betrayed everyone. That's it. Says a lot about one's character. 

So I sink the traitor. 

Feels good.

Like real good.

[FORCE]
2,430 posts
12,271 battles

I had one battle where a BB in my team (he was not in my div) decided to break the truce on his own accord. Fortunately the others had enough sense to only hit the rogue BB which allowed us to escape to the portal with no other issues. If anything, this game mode is easily one of the best additions to the game because it can expose someone's "true face" in a very subtle way.

PS: Please take manual secondaries on your BBs so you don't accidentally break the truce while also can use them more accurately.

• Cool 2

[TLS]
4,180 posts
20,346 battles

Please send my regards to the backstabbing politician wannabes as you sink them. From filth they came, to filth they return. How apt.

PS
Also, this happens to be my 2k'th post. What a mundane post.

Edited by dejiko_nyo
  • Funny 3

[O7]
71 posts
37 minutes ago, Sir_Feather said:

I had one battle where a BB in my team (he was not in my div) decided to break the truce on his own accord. Fortunately the others had enough sense to only hit the rogue BB which allowed us to escape to the portal with no other issues. If anything, this game mode is easily one of the best additions to the game because it can expose someone's "true face" in a very subtle way.

PS: Please take manual secondaries on your BBs so you don't accidentally break the truce while also can use them more accurately.

Happened also to us last night. 

One player (Rank 1) who belongs to an Aussie clan, using a Scorpion/Yamato, started hitting other players all of a sudden. This was when we just sunk Rasputin and were sharing the filth.

We all had an agreement that this be an PvE. We all agreed. Then he went rogue. Even his own division mates asked us to sink him.

So I trained my main guns on him and sunk him back to down under.

• Cool 1

[GS]
Video Contributor, Beta Tester, Clantest Coordinator
2,788 posts
13,900 battles

400 rach game or 1k up each game

OOF

[KAMI]
448 posts
5,959 battles

I think DDs might used be since 3rd team can't easily tell that you've been hit by torps from another player. Getting away with a stealth torp also leaves the target wondering who is responsible.

And if you try to retaliate with guns, the 3rd teams suddenly mark you as a pvper instead. I actually ran into a case of this, or maybe both teams were just faking excuses.

We should be thankful that the DDs have relatively weak torps, and all cruisers have ways to detect them. I could see things being much worse if DDs were given devstrike capabilities.

WG likely took this into consideration regarding DDs.

[LBAS]
4,890 posts
11,000 battles

Make another Geneva Conventions those who violated agreement within PvE will be considered unsportmanships 

• Cool 3

[-CAT-]
2,453 posts
11,540 battles

Got reported because I was asking if OK with PVE.

Like User_1145141919810/ Reimu said, False truce or surprise attack is not allowed. I have noted who they are, and will return the favor in kind.

Edited by S0und_Theif
  • Cool 1

[LBAS]
4,890 posts
11,000 battles

Here goes the criminal they killed and robbed after my team killed rasputin

shot-19.10.31_22.15.24-0675.jpg

[CLAY]
2,834 posts
12,628 battles

If nothing else, this mode may show how big the community for PvE is. We all know this is primarily a PvP game, but offers enough that PvE players want to play too.

This mode shows that even with given the option of PvP, many players will go PvE.

I think there’s a message for WG there.

Make PvE Great Again.

Make PvE as good as PVP.

Make PvE Great.

[O7]
71 posts

Twilight Battle is a great mode. 

BUT IT IS RUINED BY PLAYERS WHO CANNOT RESIST BREAKING AN AGREEMENT.

I just lost nearly a thousand filth after a player went rogue on me, completely unprovoked.

I dare say THERE ARE AS MANY IDIOTS AND IMMATURE PLAYERS as there are mature and responsible ones.

[-CAT-]
2,453 posts
11,540 battles

This reminds me of the 1914 Christmas truce. Opponents hold fire for a common goal.

It is gold to see people with honor, dignity, and pride. You know they can be counted on as an ally. As an opponent, you can be sure they will not bash you and shake hands after the game. A real GG.

This kind of value is not buy able by any kind of money. Physical or digital. True human value.

For those who breaks the code of honor, I say unto them "nuts!" "lol!".

In fact I feel sorry for them. Going yolo, stomping others, and taking advantage of the truce. But bashing others, cries foul, and play the victim when they fail to kill. Poor child. pfff

They ain't gonna make any good team mates with that kind of attitude. nor others will like their company.

Most of these breakers, got sunk before entering the portal and lost their loot. Even if they escape, I am pretty sure, he ain't so lucky to get away with the loot on their other games.

Now that's real marka.

Edited by S0und_Theif