You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Rina_Pon

An Uphill Battle

13 comments in this topic

[BLESS]
822 posts
8,122 battles

That time I sunk a Massachusetts, an Akizuki, and a Guepard with my guns.

And we still lost.

Screenshot (606).png

Screenshot (604).png

• Cool 2

[O7]
2,675 posts
17,680 battles

I could show you about 15 or more similar results from the last couple of days. Lots of damage, caps, kills, top of leaderboard, and still lose. Total and utter WG trollfest.

[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
1,315 posts
5,001 battles

So many damn loses. I cant even count how many times i lose

My WR is already decreased from 51.04 to 50.89

[BLESS]
822 posts
8,122 battles
5 hours ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

My WR is already decreased from 51.04 to 50.89

Same. 50 losses on 90 battles, WR down 0.09% to 51.69%. <50% WR across all classes in the last few days, playing tier 6-9 mostly.

Yet damage up, survival up, XP numbers are all up. I've had unusually great games recently in terms of personal performance, so I think something larger than "it must be your fault" is at work here. Especially if @keskparane and others are experiencing the exact same thing.

Nothing in the MM seems to be different. If I had to describe what I'm seeing, I'd call it "Sunday afternoon gameplay 24/7." Very high fraction of very poor players, on both sides, at surprisingly high tiers. Lots of easy kills, lots of close games in fact, but when 70-80% of your team is contributing negatively to your teams odds of winning you have to play a near flawless game to pull off a win.

Perhaps all the good players are at CB or doing the Halloween missions?

Edited by Rina_Pon
  • Cool 1

[O7]
2,675 posts
17,680 battles

What I'm seeing is a large number of players with very good stats playing like total noobs. So much so it looks like they're not the same person playing. I dunno if there's something in the water, or if their siblings are playing their accounts, or if they've been hacked, but they definitely not playing like a person with their stats normally would.

[O7]
2,675 posts
17,680 battles

today its yugumos who wont spot or cap. they just run around the edge doing nothing 😞

[TLS]
2,839 posts
18,182 battles
3 hours ago, Rina_Pon said:

Perhaps all the good players are at CB

Cannot be as according to spreadsheet company only 5% of players play CB. So shouldn't be a noticeable issue realistically.

3 hours ago, keskparane said:

What I'm seeing is a large number of players with very good stats playing like total noobs.

*whispers* skillbased MM. Will see general improvement in the health of frustrated people. But like you pointed out, there will still be an element of random noobiness from time to time. But then at least we can justifiably make fun of them if they are that good and play like wtf.

[CLAY]
1,805 posts
10,064 battles
4 hours ago, dejiko_nyo said:

Farming directives play.

That’s what I use co op for. If I have to carry that hard in co op, it’s because team is actual ‘:’ bots.

I only use random once the easy objectives are done and I need XP or credits, which usually coincide with doing well in random.

Unless I can do that in operations with friends.

[SALT]
1,620 posts
9,767 battles
17 hours ago, keskparane said:

What I'm seeing is a large number of players with very good stats playing like total noobs. So much so it looks like they're not the same person playing. I dunno if there's something in the water, or if their siblings are playing their accounts, or if they've been hacked, but they definitely not playing like a person with their stats normally would.

3 or 4 days or something ago. I meet same person, playing Georgia Twice - and feed his ship to enemy team

on 2nd Match, he meet His clanmates and said "Sorry Bro, Im trying Yuro Challenge - of having less than 800 Base xp to qualify". His clanmates reply "WTF kind of contest is that" than he proceed with "Haha" and die 1 min latter. (at 1st match I thought he was a BOT - and 2nd match i basicly scream inwardly "not this Bot shit agen" )

Thx Yuro for making Random more shitty place :fish_palm:

IDK how many people play like shit in last week for, such ridiculus streamer challange :Smile_trollface:

Edited by humusz

[MRI]
2,584 posts
12,675 battles
1 hour ago, humusz said:

on 2nd Match, he meet His clanmates and said "Sorry Bro, Im trying Yuro Challenge - of having less than 800 Base xp to qualify". His clanmates reply "WTF kind of contest is that" than he proceed with "Haha" and die 1 min latter.

WTF kind of challenge is that? If need less than 800 base xp why not play low tier?

[SALT]
1,620 posts
9,767 battles
29 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

WTF kind of challenge is that? If need less than 800 base xp why not play low tier?

I got no Idea, what contest Yuro cook up.

I end that 2nd match with very hard earned win (thx God his clanmates was not throwing too), and I restrict myself for playing ships to much over weekend after that, (which quite nice after knowing Italian ships are basicly not need to be hyped about)

Edited by humusz