You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sir_Feather

Perfectly balanced... as all things should be

10 comments in this topic

3,572 posts
7,278 battles

And they say MM needs not fixing...

Oh wait that's your garden variety griefing division.

PS. Is that really a Z-52? Haven't seen one of those in decades.

Edited by Paladinum

[FORCE]
921 posts
10,061 battles

To be clear, the MM could have at least put the division with 1 Smolensk into my team (or switch places with one division from my team). But nope, we keep this historically accurate lineup (Capitalist vs Communist with the German divided into two).

PS: Personally speaking, Z-52 seems more common than Khaba.

[TLS]
2,894 posts
18,239 battles

"MM does not need fixing"

I think for ages since whatever patch, we have been tell them that the priority is to concentrate on MM as it is the core basis of the game as opposed to rubbish material like some rubbish burnheaps and such.

Do not want to skill-match.
Do not want +/-1 tier.
Do not want to fix completely biased lineups.

This is exactly why I discourage anyone from playing this beta. I cannot honestly recommend it when the core things remain broken.

PS. They problem is that all the smellies are in divs. MM should have seen if there is one premium div, the other premium div should not be on the same team. "But waiting times are more important".

Edited by dejiko_nyo
  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[SALT]
1,628 posts
9,786 battles

Ah Division, Destructor of Matchmaker

1 hour ago, Sir_Feather said:

To be clear, the MM could have at least put the division with 1 Smolensk into my team (or switch places with one division from my team). But nope, we keep this historically accurate lineup (Capitalist vs Communist with the German divided into two).

Nah, there 2 division with Hindenburg. they bound to be seperate

You also dont have a single chance to get 3 Smolensk division in your team. Because your team (incl you) only have 3 free undivi cruiser. you and those smolensk division are bound to be seperate lol

only Div A from either team eligable to be swaped. it prob decided by diceroll at that point 🤣

[FORCE]
921 posts
10,061 battles
10 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

PS. They problem is that all the smellies are in divs. MM should have seen if there is one premium div, the other premium div should not be on the same team. "But waiting times are more important".

Exactly! If you look closely, one Smelly is in a different div. But the MM just grouped them into one team.

[FORCE]
921 posts
10,061 battles

And this battle made me decide to abandon my actual plan for the next coal ship (Yoshino was the plan), and join the gang.shot-19_10_27_18_27.28-0503.thumb.jpg.5fd17871ace673e6c6cc9134b04acac8.jpg

First battle which the RNG put me into the "best" map. I must say this ship is disgustingly satisfying for an indescribable reason.

• Cool 1

[TLS]
2,894 posts
18,239 battles
8 minutes ago, Sir_Feather said:

First battle which the RNG put me into the "best" map. I must say this ship is disgustingly satisfying for an indescribable reason.

Disgusting isn't it? Hard to play but deeply satisfying. I cannot fault you because the state of how things are at the moment is sad.

[FORCE]
921 posts
10,061 battles
Just now, dejiko_nyo said:

Disgusting isn't it? Hard to play but deeply satisfying. I cannot fault you because the state of how things are at the moment is sad.

Disgusting? Yes.

Hard to play? Not really.

I started off like usual Mino, but I decided to go daredevil on this map for almost the entire match. I only got sunk because I ran out of heals. And of course if I were on Mino, I might get sunk earlier or failed to deal such damage (AP only would not do much).

[CJTFT]
1 post
15,200 battles

Guess who won this game

Very balanced game as you can see and have experienced worse.

image.thumb.png.737f68f3e61304d34b54adb11d67e09e.png