Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
greywolfsdb2013

Aimbots back?

52 comments in this topic

741 posts
19,634 battles

They've always been around and they're still useless anyway.

[FORCE]
2,183 posts
11,625 battles

It's just an old-fashioned scam. Looks good at first, but the consequence is equivalent to death sentence (account will be terminated). Sure it says the hack is undetectable. But we live in a world where telling a lie is a regular thing to do no matter who you are.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[REPOI]
6,317 posts
25,936 battles

i really do like how ignorant the English speaking community of wows is of hacks in wows lol

• Funny 1

[REPOI]
6,317 posts
25,936 battles

i really do like how ignorant the English speaking community of wows is of hacks in wows lol

[AUSFF]
64 posts
13,169 battles
1 hour ago, drakon233 said:

As a relatively ignorant  (also fairly arrogant) English speaking Wows community member,  i would appreciate it if you enlightened me to this lack or abundance of hacks in Wows?  

I Genuinely have no idea... personally i feel many of the mods are basically hacks.. the ones that give yer direction and speed of your target for example. Trying to read the smoke/ or bow wave on a reversing target is a lot of this game. And having that info instantly is a huge advantage. (i hate those space camo's, because they make it very hard to pick speed on open water)

• Cool 1

[REPOI]
6,317 posts
25,936 battles

57 minutes ago, KingOchaos said:

As a relatively ignorant  (also fairly arrogant) English speaking Wows community member,  i would appreciate it if you enlightened me to this lack or abundance of hacks in Wows?  

I Genuinely have no idea... personally i feel many of the mods are basically hacks.. the ones that give yer direction and speed of your target for example. Trying to read the smoke/ or bow wave on a reversing target is a lot of this game. And having that info instantly is a huge advantage. (i hate those space camo's, because they make it very hard to pick speed on open water)

there are 2  popular cheats software (of which I shall not name), both of them have basically the same functions, ship outline, lead indicator, autofire, shell landing indicator ect ect

that's all anyone needs to gain an massive advantage tbh, there are other features like CV drop indicators but those are nothing compared the ones i listed above  

• Cool 1

741 posts
19,634 battles
3 hours ago, drakon233 said:

Subtlety is not your strong suit, eh?

Lucky we've got you to enlighten us all.

[REPOI]
6,317 posts
25,936 battles
1 minute ago, Bex_o7 said:

Subtlety is not your strong suit, eh?

Lucky we've got you to enlighten us all.

not just you guys, I had to explain to a bunch of NA people how and why we caught one of their clan members cheating, the had 0 ideas of hacks works and how to identify them when the hack's UI was literally in the screenshot we found

741 posts
19,634 battles
12 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

not just you guys, I had to explain to a bunch of NA people how and why we caught one of their clan members cheating, the had 0 ideas of hacks works and how to identify them when the hack's UI was literally in the screenshot we found

Oh... I guess you didn't pick up on my sarcasm then.

OK.

[REPOI]
6,317 posts
25,936 battles
2 minutes ago, Bex_o7 said:

Oh... I guess you didn't pick up on my sarcasm then.

OK.

IRL work sucking the life out of me, im slowly becoming a bot

• Funny 2

[-CAT-]
2,045 posts
10,765 battles
28 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

IRL work sucking the life out of me, im slowly becoming a bot

you are not alone. most of us are in the same boat.

it is becoming a dull and bland life. 🤮

Edited by S0und_Theif

[PHNAV]
[PHNAV]
209 posts
5 hours ago, drakon233 said:

there are 2  popular cheats software (of which I shall not name), both of them have basically the same functions, ship outline, lead indicator, autofire, shell landing indicator ect ect

that's all anyone needs to gain an massive advantage tbh, there are other features like CV drop indicators but those are nothing compared the ones i listed above  

You mean to say that we English speaking community are "ignorant" about these stuff, you non-English speaking are more likely are fond of  cheats? 

Edited by greywolfsdb2013

580 posts
1,632 battles

Hags aimbot and shell drop point indicator has also released a new version that claimed to avoided current detection

[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
1,542 posts
5,467 battles

This is why i stay vanilla, I dont Aslain nor other popular mods. I don't even make a commander a waifu cartoon girls.

I just dont even like mods . I'm taking risk here from weegee.

Navigator mod is already too dangerous.

580 posts
1,632 battles
36 minutes ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

This is why i stay vanilla, I dont Aslain nor other popular mods. I don't even make a commander a waifu cartoon girls.

I just dont even like mods . I'm taking risk here from weegee.

Navigator mod is already too dangerous.

Early aimbot used the custom API, they were the first got banned. and now most of the AIM inject codes into the program. and they got detected by memory scanner.

The later approach was based on the windows graphics layer. it is a bit hard for WG to detect what is running on the system.

There are also people used normal mod's as mask, and used them as excuse to get away when received warning from WG.

[TLS]
3,926 posts
19,953 battles

If you can'T beat them, then legalise it. At least then everyone has an equal advantage. America has shown us that you can legalise corruption and make it part and parcel of their political system.

Edited by dejiko_nyo
Corrected missing 'T
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

580 posts
1,632 battles
6 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

If you can beat them, then legalise it. At least then everyone has an equal advantage. America has shown us that you can legalise corruption and make it part and parcel of their political system.

Without manual aiming, WOWS will turn into a RTS genre rather then a shooter game

[REPOI]
6,317 posts
25,936 battles
11 hours ago, greywolfsdb2013 said:

You mean to say that we English speaking community are "ignorant" about these stuff, you non-English speaking are more likely are fond of  cheats? 

meh, not wrong about that, many non-english speaking asian cultures promotes gaining every advantage over others even at the cost of morals so im not surprised 

but then again the only actual "english speaking" community in Asia are the aussies and pinoys and they couldnt be that bad if they were hacking

Edited by drakon233

[REPOI]
6,317 posts
25,936 battles
1 hour ago, Puggsley said:

Jeepers, naming bots in a WoT forum is instant red pen and warnings!

it is here too, no name and shame as much as i wanted to

[TLS]
3,926 posts
19,953 battles
7 minutes ago, tsuenwan said:

Without manual aiming, WOWS will turn into a RTS genre rather then a shooter game

Becoming one already. Did you not see the New Game+ introduced a few patches back?

[REPOI]
Super Tester_
73 posts
9,189 battles

People doubt Wargaming's ability / willingness to remove cheaters from this game, There are cheaters that exposed themselves on third party sites with screenshots and videos and their accounts are still fine or just got away with a short temporary ban.

That's why players are pushed to educate themselves with illegal mods to spot them, and spam reports to hopefully get wargaming to investigate.

Edited by _buki

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,593 posts
7,352 battles
1 minute ago, _buki said:

People doubt Wargaming's ability / willingness to remove cheaters from this game, .

I'm one of those people.  Show me at any point where the devs have chosen to be open and transparent in regards to their activity when it comes to banning players who cheat.

Cheats and botters should have their account banned once detected.  No ifs or buts.   But what do the players see...……………..tumbleweeds from the devs rather than information and assurance that something is being done (and proof its being done)

• Cool 6

Sign in to follow this