M1Abrams

Looking for active SEA clan

7 comments in this topic

[PHNAV]
2 posts
21,794 battles

i am currently looking for an active English speaking clan d who participates on the following clan battles, scenarios, and random divisions. I am moderately skilled with a rating Good to Very Good win rate and personal rating based on the stats if you are looking for it. Thank you for looking into my post.

i am currently in a clan but i can transfer once there is a available clan to recruit me. Thank you

Edited by M1Abrams
Currently on provisionary 3 days cooldown ill apply on Sunday

[KAMI]
1,707 posts
16,155 battles

Do consider KAMI as we are looking for people who wants to do clan battle

No worries, we are a active group that participates in clan battle

Edited by Gummilicious

[NIDUS]
2 posts
7,630 battles

im also looking for a  clan that participates in clan battles...the riddle of steel has escaped my current … 🙂

[TDA]
Supertest Coordinator
6,392 posts
13,328 battles

Swing by our discord and have a chat. We are looking for more players who want to participate in CB’s.

• Cool 2

[H_F]
46 posts
3,264 battles
On 10/26/2019 at 9:05 PM, M1Abrams said:

i am currently looking for an active English speaking clan d who participates on the following clan battles, scenarios, and random divisions. I am moderately skilled with a rating Good to Very Good win rate and personal rating based on the stats if you are looking for it. Thank you for looking into my post.

i am currently in a clan but i can transfer once there is a available clan to recruit me. Thank you

you can check our clan discord https://discord.gg/bvkyjrF we are a mix of 2 clan one competitive clan called S-D and other one casual called H_F do check us out if you like

[1AN-E]
Community Contributor
51 posts
20,802 battles

The First Australian Navy is based in Australia (duh), though we accept members from all nationalities. So long as you are able to converse using conversational English, you can find a place in one of our 3 fleets.

Check us out: https://discord.gg/T2FJeUa

1AN_BW_recruitment_BBs_3.jpg

Safeguarding 10 line export 1.png