Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
mr_glitchy_R

Svyatozar | this thing is still hell of a ship

21 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

253
[-ISO-]
Member
880 posts
5,873 battles

Share your screenshot with the highest damage with her. I did 600k last night. Her ability to spam shells while also heals almost instantly is what makes this ship so OP.

Magnu-s is meh now. Without the upgrades, her secondary guns are wonky. Also, she needs some expensive commander skills. Huh, can't even citadel a Scarab.

Urashima..... I can't tell whether she's good or not. For me she's mediocre. But for you out there who can play DDs really well. She's a good ship.

shot-19_10.25_21_32.31-0764.thumb.jpg.4405139f46c0f3ddbf6b612902338bb1.jpg

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,696
[TLS]
Member
2,878 posts
18,225 battles

I beg to differ. MagnuS is still awesome provided you know how to maximize her efficiency. 500k to 600k is the least I expect when I challenge Gorgon. Urashima has been heavily buffed from the previous incarnation. The speed now is stupendous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,696
[TLS]
Member
2,878 posts
18,225 battles
7 minutes ago, Lowyat said:

830k and a loss in urashima.. didnt screencap it :V

That one was so sad. It beggared disbelief... :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,692
Member
3,570 posts
7,256 battles
6 hours ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

Huh, can't even citadel a Scarab.

The what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
351
[FORCE]
Member
916 posts
10,015 battles

I think this ship was foreshadowing the upcoming gimmick (main gun reload booster).

But the shield consumable on Magnu-S seems like a nice future gimmick for the German BBs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,692
Member
3,570 posts
7,256 battles
8 minutes ago, Sir_Feather said:

I think this ship was foreshadowing the upcoming gimmick (main gun reload booster).

But the shield consumable on Magnu-S seems like a nice future gimmick for the German BBs

Somehow I doubt WG will let the German BBs have the ability to be invulnerable, even just a short while. Which they kinda need, but I doubt WG will. Way too fantasy for the core game modes.

There are gimmicks on the Twilight Battle ships too, like NC's 1000 sigma salvo.

Edited by Paladinum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
351
[FORCE]
Member
916 posts
10,015 battles
11 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

Somehow I doubt WG will let the German BBs have the ability to be invulnerable, even just a short while. Which they kinda need, but I doubt WG will. Way too fantasy for the core game modes.

There are gimmicks on the Twilight Battle ships too, like NC's 1000 sigma salvo.

Or rather that WG would implement the gimmick for a new BB line. Pasta BBs perhaps? I doubt it is way too fantasy considering that we already have some ships that can literally survive a warcrime-level arson.

Edited by Sir_Feather

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,692
Member
3,570 posts
7,256 battles
2 minutes ago, Sir_Feather said:

Or rather that WG would implement the gimmick for a new BB line. Pasta BBs perhaps? I doubt it is way too fantasy considering that we already have some ships that can literally survive a warcrime-level arson.

Depends on the gimmick. The accuracy one is entirely possible for a future line while the invincibility is not since it's so fantasy.

If German BBs need any buff in the form of consumable, I think it should be Secondary Reload Booster and a very short duration, extremely high power Speed Boost (to get into CQC range). This Speed Boost is basically suicidal and cannot be used to run away because the duration is super short, but can surprise an enemy who is sailing toward you. Can also be used to ruthlessly ram an enemy.

 

Digressing, the accuracy gimmick on Russian BBs could easily have been German BB's gimmick instead, because it makes German BBs even more dangerous up close. This makes me angry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
253
[-ISO-]
Member
880 posts
5,873 battles
2 hours ago, Paladinum said:

The what?

I mean it can. But it's a rare occasion. And the only position you can citadel that thing easily is when it shows the bow. I manage to aim at the citadel when in broadside but it's just overpens. Magnu-s is based on tirpitz which still suffers with bad accuracy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
253
[-ISO-]
Member
880 posts
5,873 battles
43 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

I think it should be Secondary Reload Booster and a very short duration,

Secondary armament alert. It increases the efficiency of secondary guns. I'd prefer that way. So not only the reload will be faster but also improved accuracy.

45 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

extremely high power Speed Boost (to get into CQC range). This Speed Boost is basically suicidal and cannot be used to run away because the duration is super short, but can surprise an enemy who is sailing toward you. Can also be used to ruthlessly ram an enemy.

I think that idea is very unlikely to be added. I mean isn't it embarrassing to see one of your teammates stupidly ram the enemy at the start of a game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,692
Member
3,570 posts
7,256 battles
1 minute ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

Secondary armament alert. It increases the efficiency of secondary guns. I'd prefer that way. So not only the reload will be faster but also improved accuracy.

I think that idea is very unlikely to be added. I mean isn't it embarrassing to see one of your teammates stupidly ram the enemy at the start of a game?

The Speed Boost will be active for a very short duration, like I've very thoroughly suggested. And if he rams and takes out an enemy, isn't that a good thing? He takes out an enemy (preferably a ship with less HP than his ship)

There are better options than that, no doubt. I'm just throwing ideas out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
351
[FORCE]
Member
916 posts
10,015 battles
2 hours ago, Paladinum said:

This Speed Boost is basically suicidal and cannot be used to run away because the duration is super short, but can surprise an enemy who is sailing toward you. Can also be used to ruthlessly ram an enemy.

So basically... warships version of the Hyperspace Jump? That's not too far fetched I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,692
Member
3,570 posts
7,256 battles
16 minutes ago, Sir_Feather said:

So basically... warships version of the Hyperspace Jump? That's not too far fetched I think.

Space jumping/warp drive should be available to German DDs.

I'm not even kidding. Watch their trailer. Just watch their trailer. It's in the trailer.

Edited by Paladinum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
351
[FORCE]
Member
916 posts
10,015 battles
9 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

Space jumping/warp drive should be available to German DDs.

I'm not even kidding. Watch their trailer. Just watch their trailer. It's in the trailer.

Yup it really is!

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,692
Member
3,570 posts
7,256 battles
13 hours ago, Sir_Feather said:

Yup it really is!

German BBs get Force Field and Secondary Reload Booster.

German DDs get Warpdrive.

Sounds good to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20
[O7]
Member
71 posts

The highest damage I made yet with Svyatozar was 495,110. Could've been higher if I wasn't deleted or my good teammates showed more restraint in shooting ships.

IMG_20191028_140652.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,393
[MRI]
Member
2,602 posts
12,712 battles
On 10/26/2019 at 12:58 PM, mr_glitchy_R said:

Urashima..... I can't tell whether she's good or not. For me she's mediocre. But for you out there who can play DDs really well. She's a good ship.

Urashima is crazy good now with the buff to the speed boost. It is beyond ridiculous. You can solo the Mighty Gorgon with it.

Just broke 1 million damage with Urashima. About 470k damage came from the Gorgon alone.

shot-19_10.31_04_25.22-0609.thumb.jpg.27f6d9c25b8d2fc1e2b30b1957915976.jpg

shot-19_10.31_04_25.26-0911.thumb.jpg.0182550bb5fc15400dbd164c7668afa4.jpg

Unfortunately only 3 stars in that battle, because half of my team somehow managed to die by the time the Rasputin and Gorgon appeared. :Smile_sceptic:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×