You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
adampurkis

What were British destroyers like? ETA on Royal Navy?

11 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
90 posts
694 battles

So i have been looking around at my father lands destroyers and found out they made same pretty awesome stuff. I have never been one for old warships until this game. However I do find they lack the torpedoes range and speed or am i looking at outdated designs. The Battle class look mighty tough!

Photo10ddzzSluys1NP.JPG

Photo10ddzzSluys1NP.JPG

Edited by adampurkis

Beta Tester
146 posts
327 battles

I'd like to see which RN ships would show up in the future.

Of course we'd have to wait until WG bats out the Russian navy before we see that happen.

Edited by MARVinis

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

the british should be released when the game goes live. but russian line when game goes open

I doubt the British line will be ready before we go live, only 1 ship has been done, and that is still being tested in the Supertest 

[REACH]
Beta Tester
107 posts
2,227 battles

I doubt the British line will be ready before we go live, only 1 ship has been done, and that is still being tested in the Supertest 

I assume that british Revenge Class BB since the Russian navy has one named Arkhangelsk 

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts
Queen Elizabeth-class battleship. Slow, takes years to turn the turrets, double that to turn the ship, but oh man, do those guns hurt

Beta Tester
142 posts
484 battles

Queen Elizabeth-class battleship. Slow, takes years to turn the turrets, double that to turn the ship, but oh man, do those guns hurt

Well, at least when you do manage to hit a target, they will know the meaning of pain.

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,922 battles

British may probably be balanced warships like they are with tanks in world of tanks, However I heard British carriers in WW2 were tough nuts when it came to aerial/kamakaze attacks as they favoured protection/ armored decks at the cost of hanger space for planes. just my 50 cents