Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
mr_glitchy_R

Nobilium removed?

13 comments in this topic

[-ISO-]
1,058 posts
6,286 battles

I didn't saw her in the port nor in the battle yesterday. Why did WG removed her? I mean the Great Gorgon is still there.

[LBAS]
2,964 posts
14,179 battles
Just now, mr_glitchy_R said:

I didn't saw her in the port nor in the battle yesterday. Why did WG removed her? I mean the Great Gorgon is still there.

They didn't bother adding her on the campaign, which made the Operation harder. i can see many compliants are already complaining about this.

Nobilium hasn't been remade since CV Rework. She's Entirely the Endgame unit against Rasputin.

[KAMI]
1,506 posts
12,419 battles

Guess they had to rework nobilium gimmick in that mode too but give no priority

Edited by Gummilicious

[MRI]
3,453 posts
14,859 battles

Nobilium was never added this year in the first place.

WG probably didn't know how to implement rework CVs for the Op so they just left it out. 

Pretty disappointing. I was looking forward to see how the rework CVs would have performed.

• Cool 2

[-ISO-]
1,058 posts
6,286 battles
15 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

WG probably didn't know how to implement rework CVs for the Op so they just left it out. 

What? But they already did for T6 OPs why not this one?

[FORCE]
2,212 posts
11,736 battles

The operation becomes ridiculously difficult to achieve 5 stars due to this removal. Back then Nobilium could focus on the Rasputin while at least 2 Magnu-S would corner, and ram the Gorgon.

[TLS]
3,937 posts
20,005 battles

In effect, it shows how nerfed CVs are now. Nobilium is in effect a Lexington. In previous editions, you could strike at multiple places, scout on top of providing the stasis and team heals. On top of the nasty AA and Gorgon's fighters.

Now imagine you are restricted to one strike, deplaned like f8k, providing no scouting.

In effect useless and might as well take another ship.

• Cool 1

[TLS]
3,937 posts
20,005 battles
2 minutes ago, Sir_Feather said:

The operation becomes ridiculously difficult to achieve 5 stars due to this removal. Back then Nobilium could focus on the Rasputin while at least 2 Magnu-S would corner, and ram the Gorgon.

This ^

[-CAT-]
2,105 posts
10,848 battles

Not only the ree-work destroyed the Nobilium, they did not ree-work the Nobilium gimmick. Also the tight implementation of 0.8.9 patch (Halloween Scenario, Halloween Battle Royale and Italian Event), as well as pumping out a lot of premiums, they simply forgot Nobilium.

Kind of disappointed

1,366 posts
5,743 battles
8 minutes ago, S0und_Theif said:

Not only the ree-work destroyed the Nobilium, they did not ree-work the Nobilium gimmick. Also the tight implementation of 0.8.9 patch (Halloween Scenario, Halloween Battle Royale and Italian Event), as well as pumping out a lot of premiums, they simply forgot Nobilium.

Kind of disappointed

Perhaps that's the reason. Too many contents compressed into one single patch with a lot of brand new mechanisms, they has to put "How to rework Nobilium and her gimmicks for the Halloween Event" aside.

• Cool 1

[-ISO-]
1,058 posts
6,286 battles
1 hour ago, Sir_Feather said:

Yes it does. Without her the team can't lock the enemy unarmed temporarily or manage the super heal. Sadly the income wasn't buffed. I realize now that with the CV rework, you can't use the ship and the squadron's consumable at the same time. Which is why the Nobilium won't be added this time. I hope next year WG will reevaluate this problem.

Edited by mr_glitchy_R

[CLAY]
2,667 posts
12,042 battles

So they removed a key feature of the op. One that kinda helps you WIN, without changing it in any other way to compensate for the difficulty of not having her?

Yeah, that sounds like WG. Why did they even bother with the Halloween ops this year? They don't seem to care about the normal ops anymore, they could have spent the time re-introducing the old removed ops, but no, they brought this stuff back (I honestly don't mind them that much, but they are not easy with random players)

[-ISO-]
1,058 posts
6,286 battles
28 minutes ago, Grygus_Triss said:

Why did they even bother with the Halloween ops this year? They don't seem to care about the normal ops anymore, they could have spent the time re-introducing the old removed ops, but no, they brought this stuff back (I honestly don't mind them that much, but they are not easy with random players)

In would say they don't care BOTH at the moment. They focused too much on the PvP aspects. And even after several hotfixes, they don't address the issue regarding Nobilium which has a consumable only available to the CV itself and not the squadron. Previously, you can control both the ship and the planes while also managing the consumables. They can just place those things into both the squadron and the ship.

Sign in to follow this