Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ryusuke_ShireiKan

Like the WoWS Original Soundtrack?

4 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

I been playing tons of battle and one of the reason that i like this game is the OST or the original soundtrack or background music. those sounds make feel like in the real naval battle and making you chills cuz of how good the music and how it is so compatible with every moments in your battle in game . i have 3 music that i found in the dev's blog blog where you can find here

http://blog.worldofwarships.eu/gamescom-2014-so-what-is-it-like/

http://blog.worldofwarships.com/interview-with-artur-tokhtash-head-of-sound-at-wargaming-saint-petersburg/

so I was wondering if they can put all OST to be downloadable or is it available now?  or do you know where we can find some music?

you like the music of WoWS too? 

Edited by Ryusuke_ShireiKan

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

Portal > Media > Fankit

Though IIRC it only contains the old soundtracks, and the rest of the stuff (art, screenshots, videos) in the fan kit bloated the file size to a few gigs.

edit: Nvm, didn't notice that the links to the soundtracks was also inside one of those articles you linked.

Edited by amade

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

Portal > Media > Fankit

Though IIRC it only contains the old soundtracks, and the rest of the stuff (art, screenshots, videos) in the fan kit bloated the file size to a few gigs.

edit: Nvm, didn't notice that the links to the soundtracks was also inside one of those articles you linked.

so i think this 3 are the only available to download then. There's a certain soundtrack in-game that like, hope that the dev decides to make it downloadable since their works are truly a masterpiece XD

Sign in to follow this