Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Fanmarsh

Remove or Nerf Smolensk

103 comments in this topic

[SIREN]
51 posts
4,834 battles

please remove smolensk. thats ships makes me mad. please remove it and who had smolensk, refund they coal. also remove colbert too. or if you want to not remove smolensk or colbert please nerf the HE penetration or remove smoke consumables, nerf the reload time and the concealment. or make smolensk harder to get. maybe use steel instead coal. please wg, many player hates that ships.

• Funny 4
  • Bad 1

[TLS]
3,948 posts
20,029 battles

As the proud owner of a Smelly and just to start the chain of replies that will follow:

No.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Angry 1

[LBAS]
[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,558 posts
40,297 battles

remove ~ aka no nerfed

the ships still there, problem not solve

1,160 posts
11,077 battles
1 minute ago, MatterCore said:

remove ~ aka no nerfed

the ships still there, problem not solve

Its Russian, it wont be nerfed and if they do nerf it they will probably nerf the wrong things like they did with the Kremlin....

4,539 posts
8,629 battles

Remove from the game means the ship will be removed from the game, not just pulling from the Arsenal, right? Like, removal of the 3D model from the game files and all owners get Coal compensation, right?

Stupid range, stupid smoke, stupid armor. Basically requiring the IQ of an amoeba to play.

I thought I couldn't hate a ship more than Minotaur.

I once shot at a broadside Small-length with Alaska at less than 4 km and only overpens. Wth is this trickery. Why is that a thing that is in the game?

People say that they hate Small-length and yet they still play this abomination because 'if you can't beat them you join them'. How can I believe those people while they are such hypocrites?

3 minutes ago, dieselhead said:

Its Russian, it wont be nerfed and if they do nerf it they will probably nerf the wrong things like they did with the Kremlin....

The Russian BBs have the one gimmick that German BBs should have had years ago.

[SIREN]
51 posts
4,834 battles
10 minutes ago, dieselhead said:

yeah, you're right

1,160 posts
11,077 battles
2 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

Remove from the game means the ship will be removed from the game, not just pulling from the Arsenal, right? Like, removal of the 3D model from the game files and all owners get Coal compensation, right?

Stupid range, stupid smoke, stupid armor. Basically requiring the IQ of an amoeba to play.

I once shot at a broadside Small-length with Alaska at less than 4 km and only overpens. Wth is this trickery. Why is that a thing that is in the game?

People say that they hate Small-length and yet they still play this abomination because 'if you can't beat them you join them'. How can I believe those people while they are such hypocrites?

Its only worse than Wooster because it has smoke......

[TLS]
3,948 posts
20,029 battles
21 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

The Russian BBs have the one gimmick that German BBs should have had years ago.

Go own a mino. I was of the same opinion until if you can beat them, join them. Now the only good minotaur is the one I am in. :3

4,539 posts
8,629 battles

Colbert - a ship with arguably less power than Small-length got nerfed BEFORE release (albeit that came with buffs somewhere else). I haven't seen a Colbert for some time now, maybe nearly 2 months already.

Colbert is faster than Small-length, but that's about it. No Smoke. No supersonic shells. Shorter range. No gimmickedly improved HE pen.

24 minutes ago, dieselhead said:

Its only worse than Wooster because it has smoke......

Wooster doesn't have Smoke, no improved HE pen, no torpedoes, a salvo only 12 shells, and BB shells don't overpen a broadsiding Wooster.

Edited by Paladinum

4,539 posts
8,629 battles
Just now, dejiko_nyo said:

Go own a mino. I was of the same opinion until if you can beat them, join them. Now the only good minotaur is the one I am in. :3

Shut up. I tried playing that piece of... in PTS and I hate it. I hate it so much that even the Neptune is a thousand times better.

There are ships that I hate playing against, but not playing as. But I hate Mino playing against it AND playing as it.

Small-length is Russian therefore will never be in my fleet.

[POI]
968 posts
10,438 battles

Smolenks. The problem Im facing when in BB, is I couldn't punish them when they went broadside in smoke in front of me. All shoots went over pen. If a Minotaur does that, sometimes I can Dev strike her even with GK, but never never with Smolenks. So many games against her, the only time I could citadel smolenks was with Yamato, when the smolenks was showing her stern. 

[POI]
968 posts
10,438 battles
2 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

Shut up. I tried playing that piece of... in PTS and I hate it. I hate it so much that even the Neptune is a thousand times better.

There are ships that I hate playing against, but not playing as. But I hate Mino playing against it AND playing as it.

Small-length is Russian therefore will never be in my fleet.

Well, I'm with you mate. It feels a bit strange but I think we might have similar play style, though you are CA main while I'm more towards BB. 

PS: I have the Smolenks, but I never enjoy playing her. At least not yet. 

[TLS]
3,948 posts
20,029 battles

Mino plays like a big DD. :3

smelly is just the soviet version. But the OG is always better.

1,160 posts
11,077 battles
11 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

and BB shells don't overpen a broadsiding Wooster.

ah, yeah they do. Pretty regularly too. Not that im arguing your point that smol is OP. You are just wasting your time the same as I did with the CV debacle. Players hate them yet nothing will get changed because WG dont give a f...........

4,539 posts
8,629 battles

NoZoup uploaded 2 videos about Russian ships. I'm not saying he's always right, but he has good points. 

9 minutes ago, dieselhead said:

ah, yeah they do. Pretty regularly too. Not that im arguing your point that smol is OP. You are just wasting your time the same as I did with the CV debacle. Players hate them yet nothing will get changed because WG dont give a f...........

Someone has to speak out against injustice.

Edited by Paladinum

[SIREN]
51 posts
4,834 battles

and im here to do that

35 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

Someone has to speak out against injustice.

[LBAS]
2,965 posts
14,188 battles

LMAO, Just like the playerbase of NA screaming "Remove CVs" but this time its "Remove Smolensk"

The SALT never ends.

1,160 posts
11,077 battles
4 minutes ago, BIGCOREMKP0I said:

LMAO, Just like the playerbase of NA screaming "Remove CVs" but this time its "Remove Smolensk"

The SALT never ends.

We screamed it here too, SEA players like to dumpster more with no risk so not as loud as NA. xD

[LBAS]
2,965 posts
14,188 battles
1 minute ago, dieselhead said:

We screamed it here too, SEA players like to dumpster more with no risk so not as loud as NA. xD

At least we weren't very loud like the NA/EU scums.

1,160 posts
11,077 battles
11 minutes ago, BIGCOREMKP0I said:

At least we weren't very loud like the NA/EU scums.

Why are they scums?  Voicing their opinion makes them scum?

Most normal people just want a reasonably level playing field, hence when a blatantly obvious issue arises they get pissed.

[LBAS]
2,965 posts
14,188 battles
1 minute ago, dieselhead said:

Why are they scums?  Voicing their opinion makes them scum?

Most normal people just want a reasonably level playing field, hence when a blatantly obvious issue arises they get pissed.

Those 2 Regiosn overnerf the CVs, but now im just waiting for the CV Buffs next patch, also PTS is live

1,160 posts
11,077 battles
3 minutes ago, BIGCOREMKP0I said:

Those 2 Regiosn overnerf the CVs, but now im just waiting for the CV Buffs next patch, also PTS is live

Over nerf? Really? ATM a T8 CV can drop my DM through DFAA, I dont think CV's need anymore buffs.

[TLS]
3,948 posts
20,029 battles

*sniggles*

wg will not remove smelly from the game. yes, from rewards just like musashi, missouri, et. al but never from the game.

Why? Because it will set a precedent for reverting mistakes. If they cave in, then we want our RTS CV back. Because it was much more balanced. The disaster work has shown that the unicum players still will be unicum in CV while the rest suffer. The rubbish burnheap is easy to resolve. Just release the ships for $$$$ or FXP or coal. There is a small sane base among us that can forecast issues down the track. This is the group that wg/people are not listening to. Instead, all the noise from the worthless suggestions make it through.

4 words: I told you so.

[LBAS]
4,734 posts
10,736 battles

Because they were rich of coals and steel that's why

Sign in to follow this