Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
lettheskyfall

Game Needs lot more cyclones

3 comments in this topic

[REPPU]
43 posts
3,608 battles

Ever since the release of the new Russian BB line, ASIA server players, in particularly BB players are increasingly playing passively (aka "bow-tanking" and then sniping from distance"), and damage farm instead of playing as a team. Reading from other forums I believe this issue to be more critical in the ASIA server. Whilst it is a viable tactic, that was not what the Russian BB line was supposed bring on board (tight gun dispersion in close range)

This is particularly frustrating for aggressive players or players who have set up their games for close-range engagements (aka German BB line) and/or have a secondary build. 

What I would suggest is the incidence of cyclones in a random battle should be increased, the deter passive lazy players sniping from the back with a Bismark and actually play the game instead of damage farming. 

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,442 posts
6,665 battles

You will never deter players who don't understand the capabilities of their ships.  Its certainly not what I see from the majority of RUBB's.   

• Cool 1

[SMOKE]
1,503 posts
14,152 battles

you cannot sway someone to do something they clearly had no intention to do .. that is actually team playing , cause team playing means sacrificing your own for others and that is in misery supply here on Asia server ; and fast pushing all others who still would do it to not to do it anymore

Sign in to follow this