Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
sfcgx3

Noster’s video on Trento

6 comments in this topic

[KMS-A]
224 posts
5,478 battles

The Trento in his video looks Much better than what I got. Eg at 9:50 he launched torps and there were 3 instead of 2. His concealment also looks much better.

was his Trento from a previous ver? Although he positioned the video as 0.8.9.

1,362 posts
5,741 battles

Perhaps he is using the upgraded hull?

All these Early Access ships can mount upgraded modules for free thoough the stock modules cannot be sold either.

Also, it is possible that he is using a captain with at least 10 skill points that is accessible to Concealment Expert. Getting Duca d'Aosta in the T6 Premium ship container as final prize of the Anniversary Event would also grant a 10-point Italian captain, not to say some players who has anticipated Italian tech tree for a long time may have already trained Italian captains with Aosta and/or Abruzzi.

Edited by Project45_Opytny

[KMS-A]
224 posts
5,478 battles
35 minutes ago, Project45_Opytny said:

All these Early Access ships can mount upgraded modules for free thoough the stock modules cannot be sold either.

Also, it is possible that he is using a captain with at least 10 skill points that is accessible to Concealment Expert. Getting Duca d'Aosta in the T6 Premium ship container as final prize of the Anniversary Event would also grant a 10-point Italian captain, not to say some players who has anticipated Italian tech tree for a long time may have already trained Italian captains with Aosta and/or Abruzzi.

Ah you are spot on!

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,266 posts
18,664 battles
4 hours ago, Project45_Opytny said:

Hahahaha!

What a noob!

/me quietly slips away and fits module upgrades to my Monty Cucclioni...

No one saw that...

• Funny 1

[KMS-A]
224 posts
5,478 battles
5 hours ago, Max_Battle said:

Hahahaha!

What a noob!

No one saw that...

Just realised I’ve  been using stock for vauquelin as well...

• Funny 2

1,362 posts
5,741 battles
On 10/22/2019 at 12:13 AM, Max_Battle said:

Hahahaha!

What a noob!

No one saw that...

On 10/22/2019 at 5:40 AM, sfcgx3 said:

Just realised I’ve  been using stock for vauquelin as well...

Currently I suspect that maybe a number of newer players are simply unaware of that...

When practicing with my Genova I have just seen a Montecuccoli in my team using stock hull and with no camouflage.

Edited by Project45_Opytny

Sign in to follow this