Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
PanJin21

Black Friday or Christmas

13 comments in this topic

[EE09]
87 posts
665 battles

WG has announced that Black Friday 2019 containers will contain Sims, Scharnhorst, Graf Crappelin, and Alaska as potential drops. No info has been released as to whether Asashio, Atago, Torpitz or Massachussets will be kept, or any price changes.

But on the other hand, Christmas containers contain a much larger variety of ships. You even get some containers for free.

Should I do the BF or Christmas containers? I reckon I can spend quite a bit on containers, so I wanna see which is a better pickup.

Tip: Play a Flamu video when you open crates.

10 posts
5,977 battles

Just save for Christmas. You can buy the -B ships individually, don't need to gamble crates for them. If Black Sims/Scharnhorst/Alaska/Graf appeal to you buy as you need. Other than that the crates will just contain expendable camos, and don't we all have enough camos from the French and ongoing Italian event?

[EE09]
87 posts
665 battles
24 minutes ago, Spopovich said:

Just save for Christmas. You can buy the -B ships individually, don't need to gamble crates for them. If Black Sims/Scharnhorst/Alaska/Graf appeal to you buy as you need. Other than that the crates will just contain expendable camos, and don't we all have enough camos from the French and ongoing Italian event?

Tru dat. I can spend alot of cash when Christmas rolls around that I could probably give away a few containers.

729 posts
19,634 battles

XMAS is the go. No question.

Sharnhorst B is sexy AF though...

[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
1,409 posts
5,250 battles

Christmas is better than TF2 Reskinned Bote from Black Friday.

10 posts
5,977 battles
1 hour ago, PanJin21 said:

Tru dat. I can spend alot of cash when Christmas rolls around that I could probably give away a few containers.

😍 

[EE09]
87 posts
665 battles
28 minutes ago, Spopovich said:

😍

Look out for containers in your gift notifications on Christmas 😉

• Cool 1

10 posts
5,977 battles
9 minutes ago, PanJin21 said:

Look out for containers in your gift notifications on Christmas 😉

Most generous of you! Can I exchange Christmas containers for Italian containers?

[EE09]
87 posts
665 battles
15 minutes ago, Spopovich said:

Most generous of you! Can I exchange Christmas containers for Italian containers?

It is still early in the Italian cruisers event. If you are lucky, you can get Genova early and spend the Italian Tokens on extra containers.

Plus its way better to give gifts on Christmas.

Edited by PanJin21
  • Cool 2

10 posts
5,977 battles
4 minutes ago, PanJin21 said:

I am not sure if Italian containers are worth the cash. I mean, they are early access containers which you can get by directives.

Maybe wait till you finish the directives then decide if you really need the Italian containers.

As of right now, I think the RM cruisers suck due to their sloow reload for a cruiser.

Oh well I am rather enjoying the Amalfi and learning their playstyle. I'm trying to collect the perma camos in the Armory for them. 

[EE09]
87 posts
665 battles
5 minutes ago, BIGCOREMKP0I said:

Sounds like....:

image.png.95fd77c0b96a9a7d2822c26f0d4eae14.png

Nice HOI pic...

10 posts
5,977 battles
On 10/20/2019 at 9:40 PM, PanJin21 said:

It is still early in the Italian cruisers event. If you are lucky, you can get Genova early and spend the Italian Tokens on extra containers.

Plus its way better to give gifts on Christmas.

Hullo! Christmas may have passed, but maybe there is still some generosity left in the air for Lunar New Year containers? 😇

Sign in to follow this