You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FloppyPancakes

CBT Access for Players Who Purchase Selected Pre-order Packages

35 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
17 posts

Commanders!

Having considered your numerous requests, the World of Warships team decided to grant CBT access to those who purchased selected pre-order packages. Owners of The Sims, Yubari and Gremyashchiy can now take part in Closed Beta testing starting April, 14. Players who have ordered the packages before the indicated date will be given CBT access     

IS THIS TRUE???!?!?!

Beta Tester
17 posts

WAIT What the hell?! im A BETA TESTER?! i did not recive the code for CBT someone help plzzzzz msg 

WG if u are reading this plz massage me [removed] for me to recive my beta key plz

Removed Personal Information

~Madiba

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

*looks at other posts on the forum*

Yes.

Your beta invite isn't a code sent to you if you got a pre-order pack. Just go to the main wowsasia website and hit the download button.

Also, putting your personl email on a public forum is a terrible idea, just FYI. 

Edited by Syanda

Beta Tester
16 posts
2,597 battles

If you have already bought the selected package with CBT access. The just go world of warships main page and log in your account. They won't give you key. In fact, you are transferred to beta tester. Just log in and download game client

Beta Tester
8 posts
9,033 battles

Hi, 

Just wondering how long it generally takes customer support to reply to tickets. I pre ordered the Yubari on the 9th of April and as yet still cannot access the game. 

Beta Tester
39 posts
169 battles

And caved...thank god I get paid next week!

Been looking forward to playing this since I got a couple of rounds in the Alpha at PAX Australia last year.

Beta Tester
55 posts
2,724 battles

And caved...thank god I get paid next week!

Been looking forward to playing this since I got a couple of rounds in the Alpha at PAX Australia last year.

caved too... 

was droolling too much ...

any longer and I could float a BB with all my saliva...

[AUSDF]
Beta Tester
22 posts
1,750 battles

Yeah I also caved in and got the Yubari prepaid, been waiting to get into CBT for soooooo long, I don't mind paying a little to support the game, all the youtubes I've seen of the game look really good.

I will thoroughly enjoy testing the game out myself :teethhappy:

Beta Tester
60 posts
561 battles

I went on and bought myself the Yubari IV too. Currently waiting for the download to finish. 

*sigh of relief*

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

Everyone seems to think Yubari is a good ship. Yes it is, but in terms of worthing the money, Sims is the best choice for me. Yubari is too medicore and lack features.

Beta Tester
60 posts
561 battles

By the way.. how does one get the title of "Beta Tester" , does a mod changes it for you manually or is it automatic as soon as you start playing? I don't really know.. :X

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

By the way.. how does one get the title of "Beta Tester" , does a mod changes it for you manually or is it automatic as soon as you start playing? I don't really know.. :X

Should change in a couple of days. If not, Please Directly contact any of the moderators (amade, AALG, IronGuard, Conan(a-Sama) etc.......) (i.e. Via PM)
Edited by Alvin1020

[AUSDF]
Beta Tester
22 posts
1,750 battles

Is it just me or did the NA pre-purchase packages include gold but the Asia server didn't ?

I definitely don't have any gold when I log in but I am sure when I was looking at buying a ship in NA it included gold.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Asia pre-order packages had premium time instead of gold, and are cheaper than the NA packages.

I say "had", because some of my friends are commenting that their premium time have disappeared, but I haven't had the chance to check.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Asia pre-order packages had premium time instead of gold, and are cheaper than the NA packages.

I say "had", because some of my friends are commenting that their premium time have disappeared, but I haven't had the chance to check.

If they are using any mods then that could be the reason, there are a couple that I've heard people complaining about losing their premium time display with.

Get them to check their profile on the portal to confirm if they have premium next to the account type.

10 posts
1,337 battles

Hey guys, so glad they did this pre-order. Been hanging for this game.

My only issue is i just purchased my pre-order and I can't see any download button. Anyone know if there is a delay or something?

Lyq