Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Don72

Word of Warning Free XP Conversion

10 comments in this topic

145 posts
4,953 battles

My kid accidentally clicked on convert free XP. Unlike most other purchases, there is no secondary confirmation!!! It converts immediately, without asking to confirm your decision.

I wrote a ticket in to WG, and due to "technical reasons" they can refund the dubloons, but CANNOT refund the free XP, so it is all gone.

I could do a rant about yet another unethical practice from WG, but let's face it, rants don't achieve anything when a company doesn't care - so I won't 🙂

You have been warned!!!

[CLAY]
2,293 posts
11,067 battles

So this is ship XP to free xp conversion?

I dunno, I think it’s pretty careful, click on it, brings up a dialog to say which ships you want to take xp from, clearly says how much xp and doubloons will be used and how much you will have left. Pretty clear.

Of course, I’m not a parent and I don’t have kids, so I can’t say if it’s clear for kids.

[TLS]
3,507 posts
19,142 battles
2 minutes ago, LtDan_IceCream said:

I shouldn't keep pressing that button...….

273104652_CaptureWOWS.PNG.d4f843ff77c5930d6f3867f280758b37.PNG

More credits than you. Less Fxp. I salute you fellow co-op grinder!

• Cool 1

[TLS]
3,507 posts
19,142 battles
6 minutes ago, Otago_F111 said:

Jeezus what are you going to do with all of that?

We intend to start Clan Banks where we loan out credits for Daily 18% compound interest rates.

• Funny 3

[HMNZ]
364 posts
5,531 battles
1 minute ago, dejiko_nyo said:

We intend to start Clan Banks where we loan out credits for Daily 18% compound interest rates.

Lol. Offer you 9%. 

Seriously have you got every ship and this is the result? Is this why WG wants people to redo lines?

[LBAS]
Super Tester_
1,815 posts
35 minutes ago, Otago_F111 said:

Lol. Offer you 9%. 

Seriously have you got every ship and this is the result? Is this why WG wants people to redo lines?

No, don't have every ship.

Don't even have a single Tier X ship, because you don't need them for Co-op. Tier's 7 & 8 are the sweet spot.

I just collect it all up for a rainy day so to speak....

[TLS]
3,507 posts
19,142 battles
44 minutes ago, Otago_F111 said:

Lol. Offer you 9%. 

Not every ship. Some I skip because there is no fun in them. And WG has no business in deciding how I should spend my excess savings. As I have mentioned before, I will not pointlessly redo my lines. When I do a line and complete it, it is FINISHED. COMPLETED. FINITO. TAMAT. HABIS. The ships that I have are meant to be kept in port to be used when their abilities are needed and can be effectively utilized. Then I move to the next line.

If you want money, put it out on the Moneyshop. If you want to give some "freebies", put it in the FXP shop. Coal/Steel ships should not even exist but I tolerate coal ships because in essence, it is a freebie ship given the coal Santa puts in your stockings. Steel ships I have a beef because they are double OP ships: it is the OP players that can easily get them and the way the ships are balanced, they are OP already. Rubbish Bureau is taking that Steelgate concept and putting it another level higher.

Anyway, enough ranting. This thread I believe is not supposed to be ThreadRant(tm).

• Cool 1

[CLAY]
2,293 posts
11,067 battles
55 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

Not every ship. Some I skip because there is no fun in them. And WG has no business in deciding how I should spend my excess savings. As I have mentioned before, I will not pointlessly redo my lines. When I do a line and complete it, it is FINISHED. COMPLETED. FINITO. TAMAT. HABIS. The ships that I have are meant to be kept in port to be used when their abilities are needed and can be effectively utilized. Then I move to the next line.

If you want money, put it out on the Moneyshop. If you want to give some "freebies", put it in the FXP shop. Coal/Steel ships should not even exist but I tolerate coal ships because in essence, it is a freebie ship given the coal Santa puts in your stockings. Steel ships I have a beef because they are double OP ships: it is the OP players that can easily get them and the way the ships are balanced, they are OP already. Rubbish Bureau is taking that Steelgate concept and putting it another level higher.

Anyway, enough ranting. This thread I believe is not supposed to be ThreadRant(tm).

The rubbish bureau is different from the steelgate. Steelgate rewards OP players, Rubbish bureau rewards players who spend all their time and money on wows, who do not necessarily need to have skills. I.E Whales. This means you have more OP ships sailed by mediocre players

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this