Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Skarhabek

KRI Silliwangi vs Lo Yang

What is the better overal?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. At DD gunfight

• Silliwangi
    • Lo Yang
  2. 2. At sinking BB

• Silliwangi
    • Lo Yang
  3. 3. For capping

• Silliwangi
    • Lo Yang

4 comments in this topic

[LBAS]
1,612 posts
3,339 battles

Fast n Furious

I actually intens to write rant about how long is Silliwangi torpedo reload by 131 sec but its only posses 2x2 gun. And silly idea appear.... And the next is history

KRI Silliwangi, when the Indonesian Navy bought it, its main purpose is for anti submarine warfare, that is why some Torpedo room is converted to auxiliary room. The ship itself carry 2x2 powerfull Russian 130mm gun and decent torpedo.

In WoWs, KRI Silliwangi will retain some Ognevoi characteristic, but its unique value is 5.5km HYDRO, Pan Asia Smoke, and deep water 10km torpedo. The ship itself is powerfull in term of multi purpose but lack of specialization. Also slow like snail. No speed boost, no Heal like Ognevoi.

But here is why KRI Silliwangi could be deadly.

1. Its posses Pan Asia Smoke, its mean the ship herself will be able to spam smoke at ease. With smoke upgrade, its even more smoke. Even without Heal, it can safe firing inside smoke againts enemy. With 130mm, this can be used for long spam HE. Imagine 500 sec inside the smoke and can be further with smoke upgrade and superintendent. 

2. Hydro, its 5.5km.... againts another DD without hydro..,. Just like Lo Yang division lol. Contesting cap can be easier. Also spam HE inside smoke can be safer because hydro. No worry of torpedo, unlike when i am sailing Gadjah Mada.

Drawback

1. T8, get ready to sink the Yamato! Wait, soo much radar... For what is smoke anyway. Better get Khabarovsk or Kleber. Also for what Hydro? Its not like' i am going to cap because of radar

2.Torpedo..... its strong but the reload is God damn Loong. Atleast buff it to 120 second to match the Gadjah Mada.

3. Mogador and Kleber say hi.... Event smoke cannt save you. They can straight charge at you because Deepwater torpedo cannt hit DD. 2x2 Gun wont work because their massive HP pool..... And the ship is too slow for retreat.

I am familiar with Russian DD but never touch US and IJN DD. Also never play Lo Yang so i cant compare it.

What do you think about KRI Silliwangi 

• Bad 1

[STEIN]
128 posts
10,699 battles

Idk if someone answererd that with emoticon.

I played a lot with Ognevoi, idk if i allowed to make a comment based on that.

I even using Ognevoi during the latest ranked battle. Tho sadly i couldn't finish it to rank 1 since i was busy.

I think no one ever proposed it as a good ship at ranked battle.

6.1 KM concealment is not the best.

At contesting cap, Siliwangi is worse than Lo Yang because her torp can't hit DD.

2x2 Gun with similar characteristics with Ogne is surely bad. Just not enough DPM even though the ship is a tad sturdier than Ogne.

[LBAS]
1,612 posts
3,339 battles

Its look like no one give sheet about Silliwangi. 

Ough gonna wait few month

[LBAS]
Modder
6,178 posts
37,440 battles

its Russian DD + German Hydro + Deep water Torp

choose your side

Sign in to follow this