Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Black_SheepZ01

The problem of 0.8.9 patch today...

18 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

2
[YOLO]
Member
17 posts
9,419 battles

When I want to exit the game  

but.... i can not    Have been watching this page for a long time.    can not Unable to return to normal screen desktop my

in morning time to night time for  0.8.9 patch  

33.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
66
[HKENL]
Member
365 posts
12,793 battles
On 10/17/2019 at 10:20 PM, Black_SheepZ01 said:

When I want to exit the game  

but.... i can not    Have been watching this page for a long time.    can not Unable to return to normal screen desktop my

in morning time to night time for  0.8.9 patch  

33.jpg

i think it should be post it in [bug reports]. i have same problem and the temporary workaround is switch to window mode before going to quit the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
498
[LBAS]
Member
1,548 posts

I have to re-start my lap top twice already because of this

I'll stop play until they fix it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
82
[KMS-A]
Member
224 posts
5,494 battles

I found a solution: make it windowed and click X button. Exitting from full screen has this problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,596
[TLS]
Member
3,955 posts
20,036 battles

Because this beta piece of software doesn't know how to exit from video memory properly. This issue seems to be that something screwed the output to desktop. If you try to open new desktop on win10, the problem persists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
163
[POI]
Member
968 posts
10,438 battles

Had a few times upon clicking exit, the game client is shutting down except the screen will stuck in port, motionless. Has to press the "Window" key to go to"Desktop". 

But my main problem now is the Game client apparently screw up with my GPU while IN battle. A few times it forced my screen to go back to "Desktop", had to click on "WOWs" at the task bar to reopen it. Most of the time this will bring me back into the game, but there was once it just crashed. Had to restart my computer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
613
[BLESS]
Member
1,160 posts
10,423 battles

Same problem here too! CTRL-ALT-DEL gets it done, but yeah ... clunky.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
681
[SALT]
Member
2,021 posts
10,542 battles
5 hours ago, sfcgx3 said:

I found a solution: make it windowed and click X button. Exitting from full screen has this problem.

I try full screen window mode, and it fixed the issue somehow.

no more stuck, because apparently memory leak problem on full screen

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,286
[LBAS]
[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,563 posts
40,341 battles

2 days no crashed, after turn off all music (port and battle), seem weird

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
163
[POI]
Member
968 posts
10,438 battles
17 minutes ago, humusz said:

I try full screen window mode, and it fixed the issue somehow.

no more stuck, because apparently memory leak problem on full screen

Hmm..  Will try this first and see how.. 

12 minutes ago, MatterCore said:

2 days no crashed, after turn off all music (port and battle), seem weird

I like in port music 😞

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
163
[POI]
Member
968 posts
10,438 battles
55 minutes ago, Rina_Pon said:

Same problem here too! CTRL-ALT-DEL gets it done, but yeah ... clunky.

Sigh, mine not always successful.. Kinda frustrating. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
329
[-ISO-]
Member
1,058 posts
6,286 battles

I have the same problem. When I clicked the yes button on the dialogue to quit the game, my laptop freezed. Then I tried with CTRL-ALT-DEL it worked. What's weird? The game didn't show up in the task manager and the desktop resolution was changed to the game resolution which is 1280x720. Then I switched  back to 1366x768. Usually when I quit, the resolution of my desktop turns back to it's normal one.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
675
[SMOKE]
Member
1,861 posts
15,736 battles

Similar but not the same , the game freeze in port and I can do nothing, noting respond , had to take the OS task manager and end it manually

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
613
[BLESS]
Member
1,160 posts
10,423 battles
11 hours ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

I have the same problem. When I clicked the yes button on the dialogue to quit the game, my laptop freezed. Then I tried with CTRL-ALT-DEL it worked. What's weird? The game didn't show up in the task manager and the desktop resolution was changed to the game resolution which is 1280x720. Then I switched  back to 1366x768. Usually when I quit, the resolution of my desktop turns back to it's normal one.

Yes, that's exactly how it is for me. The client has exited, but the exit screen is frozen at the point just before it would normally switch over to the desktop and desktop resolution.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
498
[LBAS]
Member
1,548 posts

using 'full-screen windowed' is fine for me

but that's just way to work around problem.

WG still need to fix it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,596
[TLS]
Member
3,955 posts
20,036 battles

Get ass into gear and fix this damn exit graphic jam. I am tired of forced windows logout/login. Because task manager cannot even appear. -_-

And no. Windowed whatever crap is not a fix/workaround.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,286
[LBAS]
[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,563 posts
40,341 battles
On 10/19/2019 at 8:33 PM, Darkworld_2015 said:

 

I like in port music 😞

just turned on Music back last night, no crashed :fish_palm: I dont know wad the hell happened

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×