Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Skarhabek

Fast n furious

22 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

542
[LBAS]
Member
2,749 posts
13,419 battles

*Calling the Moderators*

 

This aint a joke anymore, Sharkbait.  i'm calling the mods to lock the topic instantly.

Edited by BIGCOREMKP0I
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
743
[LBAS]
Member
1,612 posts
3,340 battles

 

I am actually want to rant about upcoming KRI Silliwangi.

Its Ognevoi based, in real life its multi purpose ship that main feature is anti submarine warfare.

The problem is in game torpedo reload too long, 131 sec what the heck WG. Also its only 2 main gun. Total crap and slooow

 

 

If Indonesia BUY KIEV imagine, powerful gun 3x2 spam long range, Hydro 5.5km, pan Asia smoke, lelwatertorpedo at 10km....

And fast speeed of Russian gun boat! The ultimate Mogador at T8+smoke and hydro.

 

Daamn it why.....

  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
743
[LBAS]
Member
1,612 posts
3,340 battles
4 minutes ago, BIGCOREMKP0I said:

*Calling the Moderators*

 

This aint a joke anymore, Sharkbait.  i'm calling the mods to lock the topic instantly.

Yess ban incoming hahahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
422
[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
1,409 posts
5,250 battles
15 minutes ago, BIGCOREMKP0I said:

*Calling the Moderators*

 

This aint a joke anymore, Sharkbait.  i'm calling the mods to lock the topic instantly.

 

You a Weaboo?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
542
[LBAS]
Member
2,749 posts
13,419 battles
1 minute ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

*snip*

He's crossing the [DATA EXPUNGED]ing line. he's about to break one of the forum rules here, don't ya understand?

Edited by BIGCOREMKP0I
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
743
[LBAS]
Member
1,612 posts
3,340 battles
13 minutes ago, BIGCOREMKP0I said:

He's crossing the [DATA EXPUNGED]ing line. he's about to break one of the forum rules here, don't ya understand?

:Smile_trollface: already delete it

 

I think that mistake

 

The good thing is, ltdanicecream is not here yet to full quote. Otherwise it will be disaster

Edited by Skarhabek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,984
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
3,290 posts
15,955 battles
50 minutes ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

 

You a Weaboo?

 

What am I looking at?

I don't remember searching for "large areola weeb".

*shrug*

*sound of chips crunching and tiny particles falling into keyboard*

Who knows WHAT I get up to late at night?

I forgive them and I forgive me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32
[STEIN]
Member
128 posts
10,699 battles

You bought that ship?

Out of 3 Indonesian ship in the game, i only approve Gadjah Mada to be worthy.

Irian...I shoot AP at her nose, ez citadel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
422
[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
1,409 posts
5,250 battles
5 minutes ago, Max_Battle said:

What am I looking at?

I don't remember searching for "large areola weeb".

*shrug*

*sound of chips crunching and tiny particles falling into keyboard*

Who knows WHAT I get up to late at night?

I forgive them and I forgive me.

Dont forget to Heavy Breathing Max while Full CAPS LOCK it.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
743
[LBAS]
Member
1,612 posts
3,340 battles
5 minutes ago, Brunswickz said:

You bought that ship?

Out of 3 Indonesian ship in the game, i only approve Gadjah Mada to be worthy.

Irian...I shoot AP at her nose, ez citadel.

Its on test not for sale currently and yes Irian need Kutuzov Range

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
874
[LBAS]
Super Tester_
1,815 posts
11 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

 

I am actually want to rant about upcoming KRI Silliwangi.

Its Ognevoi based, in real life its multi purpose ship that main feature is anti submarine warfare.

The problem is in game torpedo reload too long, 131 sec what the heck WG. Also its only 2 main gun. Total crap and slooow

 

 

If Indonesia BUY KIEV imagine, powerful gun 3x2 spam long range, Hydro 5.5km, pan Asia smoke, lelwatertorpedo at 10km....

And fast speeed of Russian gun boat! The ultimate Mogador at T8+smoke and hydro.

 

Daamn it why.....

tenorHKD1DGPY.gif.5cafbb76eadab321e1525075237bc53f.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,606
[CLAY]
Member
2,294 posts
11,067 battles

I hate arriving late to threads like this. It’s like there’s this huge gravity well, all these comments referencing a responding to OP, but OP has already been removed, so you just see all this stuff revolving around nothing, and you think “What? What’s so bad about nothing? This makes no sense”

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
226
Member
523 posts
6,279 battles

Sharkbait II has learnt the How-To-Make-His-Post-Disappear Spell!:cap_haloween:
 

(it's the delete button)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
311
[LBAS]
Beta Tester
875 posts
5,777 battles

I read the calling moderator line as calling mobster.........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,087
Member
4,225 posts
8,070 battles
1 hour ago, Grygus_Triss said:

I hate arriving late to threads like this. It’s like there’s this huge gravity well, all these comments referencing a responding to OP, but OP has already been removed, so you just see all this stuff revolving around nothing, and you think “What? What’s so bad about nothing? This makes no sense”

Something about WG being controlled by Italian weebs mafia. Very elaborate, but senseless, rubbish and worth all the sneering.

I hope the admins ban this guy and his clones.

Edited by Paladinum
  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,606
[CLAY]
Member
2,294 posts
11,067 battles
23 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

Something about WG being controlled by Italian weebs mafia. Very elaborate, but senseless, rubbish and worth all the sneering.

I hope the admins ban this guy and his clones.

Yeah, with this guy, I know it wouldn’t have made sense anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
181
[-BRO-]
Member
499 posts
11,494 battles
22 hours ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

 

You a Weaboo?

....

AAAAH MY EYES.... I CAN'T UNSEE THE HORROR! I NEED SOMETHING TO POKE OUT MY MINDS EYE!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
743
[LBAS]
Member
1,612 posts
3,340 battles
9 hours ago, Grygus_Triss said:

Yeah, with this guy, I know it wouldn’t have made sense anyway.

I can PM you if you want to know WG sekret. Its secret document, so make sure to not redistribute it :Smile_hiding:

 

_______________

Dear moderator can we close this thread already, i thought its closed/deleted already....

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
874
[LBAS]
Super Tester_
1,815 posts
2 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

I can PM you if you want to know WG sekret. Its secret document, so make sure to not redistribute it :Smile_hiding:

 

_______________

Dear moderator can we close this thread already, i thought its closed/deleted already....

 

 

tenor.gif?itemid=5430212

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×