Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

6 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Member
13 posts
16,194 battles

I have 61.7 GB on SSD disk D, which is only for wows, but now I can not spare more space to proceed updating 0.8.9. Can I delete some files in wows dirctory to free some disk space ?

Edited by steveyzh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
328
[-ISO-]
Member
1,054 posts
6,286 battles
7 minutes ago, steveyzh said:

I have 61.7 GB on SSD disk D, which is only for wows, but now I can not spare more space to proceed updating 0.8.9. Can I delete some files in wows dirctory to free some disk space ?

You probably shouldn't. But if you have any folders related to mods or screenshots, delete it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
13 posts
16,194 battles
4 minutes ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

You probably shouldn't. But if you have any folders related to mods or screenshots, delete it.

I did not use any mods, and I've even deleted the replays dircectory. There is now 0 space on my 61.7GB disk, updating won't go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
328
[-ISO-]
Member
1,054 posts
6,286 battles
2 minutes ago, steveyzh said:

I did not use any mods, and I've even deleted the replays dircectory. There is now 0 space on my 61.7GB disk, updating won't go.

Hold on, 61.7 gigs only on data D and for WoWS? and did you just delete you WoWS folder? Because you said "There is now 0 space." First of all where do you put other folders or files? Is there another disk?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
13 posts
16,194 battles
24 minutes ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

Hold on, 61.7 gigs only on data D and for WoWS? and did you just delete you WoWS folder? Because you said "There is now 0 space." First of all where do you put other folders or files? Is there another disk?

Well, I solved the problem when facing 0 disk space error.

1) mannually delete D:\Games\World_of_Warships\res_packages\vehicles_level10_0002.pkg   vehicles_level10_0001.pkg to free 4GB space;

2) D:\Games\World_of_Warships\update_data\sdcontent\0.8.8.1.1874437-0.8.9.0.1923737 , continue updating and free the temporary files, freeing 11GB;

3) WGC finished updating and repaired the missing vehicles_level10_0002.pkg   vehicles_level10_0001.pkg in res_packages folder;

Now I have 8GB left on my 61.7GB disk D.

Wows are getting fatter and fatter🐳

Full ahead!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
328
[-ISO-]
Member
1,054 posts
6,286 battles
51 minutes ago, steveyzh said:

Now I have 8GB left on my 61.7GB disk D.

Wows are getting fatter and fatter🐳

It's an online game with monthly updates. I recommend you to increase your disk space.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×