Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

6 comments in this topic

13 posts
16,194 battles

I have 61.7 GB on SSD disk D, which is only for wows, but now I can not spare more space to proceed updating 0.8.9. Can I delete some files in wows dirctory to free some disk space ?

Edited by steveyzh

[-ISO-]
1,054 posts
6,286 battles
7 minutes ago, steveyzh said:

I have 61.7 GB on SSD disk D, which is only for wows, but now I can not spare more space to proceed updating 0.8.9. Can I delete some files in wows dirctory to free some disk space ?

You probably shouldn't. But if you have any folders related to mods or screenshots, delete it.

13 posts
16,194 battles
4 minutes ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

You probably shouldn't. But if you have any folders related to mods or screenshots, delete it.

I did not use any mods, and I've even deleted the replays dircectory. There is now 0 space on my 61.7GB disk, updating won't go.

[-ISO-]
1,054 posts
6,286 battles
2 minutes ago, steveyzh said:

I did not use any mods, and I've even deleted the replays dircectory. There is now 0 space on my 61.7GB disk, updating won't go.

Hold on, 61.7 gigs only on data D and for WoWS? and did you just delete you WoWS folder? Because you said "There is now 0 space." First of all where do you put other folders or files? Is there another disk?

13 posts
16,194 battles
24 minutes ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

Hold on, 61.7 gigs only on data D and for WoWS? and did you just delete you WoWS folder? Because you said "There is now 0 space." First of all where do you put other folders or files? Is there another disk?

Well, I solved the problem when facing 0 disk space error.

1) mannually delete D:\Games\World_of_Warships\res_packages\vehicles_level10_0002.pkg   vehicles_level10_0001.pkg to free 4GB space;

2) D:\Games\World_of_Warships\update_data\sdcontent\0.8.8.1.1874437-0.8.9.0.1923737 , continue updating and free the temporary files, freeing 11GB;

3) WGC finished updating and repaired the missing vehicles_level10_0002.pkg   vehicles_level10_0001.pkg in res_packages folder;

Now I have 8GB left on my 61.7GB disk D.

Wows are getting fatter and fatter🐳

Full ahead!

[-ISO-]
1,054 posts
6,286 battles
51 minutes ago, steveyzh said:

Now I have 8GB left on my 61.7GB disk D.

Wows are getting fatter and fatter🐳

It's an online game with monthly updates. I recommend you to increase your disk space.

Sign in to follow this