Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
sfcgx3

Playing world of warships in OSX

4 comments in this topic

[KMS-A]
183 posts
4,614 battles

Hey guys, just saw a topic discussing Linux and am wondering how many people are using Mac to play WOWS.

i have a late 2013 iMac 27’ with i7 + GTX650M. I can only play the game under low setting, otherwise very slow. What’s your experience?

[IWN]
72 posts
3,873 battles

Doesn't really have anything to do with playing on a Mac, more about playing with a rather low-end equipment from 6 years ago.

[-CAT-]
1,327 posts
9,626 battles
14 hours ago, sfcgx3 said:

Hey guys, just saw a topic discussing Linux and am wondering how many people are using Mac to play WOWS.

i have a late 2013 iMac 27’ with i7 + GTX650M. I can only play the game under low setting, otherwise very slow. What’s your experience?

Compared to Linux, WG games is supported in MAC OS.

MAC.png

Your CPU is good, but your GPU is 1 series below the recommended specs. But at least playable in low settings.

Although I am not sure if the GPU is soldered to the board (Louis Rossmann will be so p****d if it is soldered), if not soldered then upgrade the GPU and you are good to go.

It's one of the 2 things why some people hate MAC. 1 = Price or 2 = Unable to customize the CPU and GPU or both. It is also the reasons why many people attempt to make their machines as a Hackintoch.

MAC's market is not about gaming. Their market is about productivity (Adobe stuff).

Compared to Windows and Linux, MACs are very efficient in their processes. That is why the only require 3/4 of RAM compared to Windows and Linux.

Edited by S0und_Theif

[KMS-A]
183 posts
4,614 battles

Only reason is the big screen and quite good sound.

Sign in to follow this