Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Porygon

Dual Screen tabbing out issue

7 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
41 posts
4,515 battles

I find it very annoying when I alt tab to other application, the sound of the game is totally muted.

It is usual to tab out to the second screen while waiting the BB sailing across the sea. It is worse when you are streaming.

Can you keep the sound active like World of Tanks?

Beta Tester
41 posts
4,515 battles

Run the game in borderless mode, this resolves the sound issue. 

Where? 0.0

There is no such option.

Edited by Porygon

Alpha Tester
416 posts
17 battles

There isn't? That's what I do in tanks, I swore that it was in Warships as well. 

Then again, if you have alt tabbed, it's generally to direct your attention elsewhere, so it's probably a good thing that the sound is muted. 

Beta Tester
41 posts
4,515 battles

There isn't? That's what I do in tanks, I swore that it was in Warships as well. 

Then again, if you have alt tabbed, it's generally to direct your attention elsewhere, so it's probably a good thing that the sound is muted. 

Nah, it is a problem, especially when you are answering stuff in your stream, the sound is muted, it is unacceptable.

At least, they should have an option making the sound keep active, the Tanks and Planes game doesn't have this problem.

Alpha Tester
416 posts
17 battles

It used to be that the sound was always active, and was looping whatever sound was played when you alt tabed, regardless if a battle started or not lol.

I will check when I get home. 

Beta Tester
107 posts
226 battles

Run the game in borderless mode, this resolves the sound issue. 

this doesn't resolve the issue completely.....been using borderless gaming by codeusa to play in borderless windowed mode......everytime i alt tab.....SOME sounds are muted.....

Sign in to follow this