BackSam

We want to block Chinese access!!!

33 comments in this topic

[SAVE]
1 post
2,033 battles

Experienced defeat in many random battles. And the Chinese reported me for innocence without reason. The reasons are as follows. " Because we don't like Korea. " or "You want our game, you shut up." or "We are China No.1, so sell your ship and deactivate your Warship account." or " We will only play Chinese, so you can't speak Chinese and we will report you." I am very angry at this. They also experienced defeat by teaming up in battle by the Chinese. And a lot of friendly fire. We want Region Lock China. I'm very angry and the other Koreans or foreigners have also been harmed by the Chinese. Also, some users saw the damage done by the Chinese to DDoS. The WG wants to solve this problem as soon as possible and ask Region Lock China.

P.S. Chinese that I speak of means people of People's Republic of China, not Taiwanese.

Edited by BackSam
  • Cool 4
  • Bad 3

[KAMI]
1,503 posts
12,403 battles

lol..

show some proofs and evidence 

Edited by Gummilicious
  • Cool 2

[TDA]
Super Tester_
426 posts
10,329 battles
49 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Politics and gaming.   What a combo

Seems to be all the rage ATM. Hopefully one day players/gamers can just enjoy a product for what it is.

• Cool 2

[EE09]
87 posts
732 battles

Well I haven't seen anything of the sort but it sounds plausible. The chinese server for World of Tanks is run by a chinese company.

• Cool 1

[TDA]
[TDA]
Alpha Tester
2,206 posts
8,221 battles

And then can we ban Freemantle supporters? Their club song is atrocious.

If not, how about Glenelg. I don't like the trams they have there, can we ban players from Glenelg?

• Funny 1

[TLS]
3,931 posts
19,971 battles

And then NA server says block Asia access because we sealclub over there.

Please go and rethink your logic. If the players being rude and offensive, raise a ticket to wg support.

If they want to report you, let them. If you did nothing wrong, wg can't take any action on you. That is why you turn on your replays.

Edited by dejiko_nyo
  • Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Super Tester_
140 posts
14,014 battles

I would like to preface that although I am not Chinese, many that I play with and have played with can be considered as such, be it Mainlanders living abroad, or 2nd-3rd generation immigrants living in Southeast Asia, or even Chinese nationals playing from the Mainland. Indeed I can proudly say that some of my very best friends and playmates are Chinese.

I am compelled to say that these claims should in no way be taken to besmirch those of Chinese descent, or even those living in the People's Republic of China. The actions of a small clade of trolls should in no way be applied to the rest of the Chinese community. We cannot let a few rotten apples convince that the entire field is infected. 

I can state from my own experience that the Chinese players I've had the pleasure of playing or interacting with have been among the most cordial, most intelligent, and among the most loyal of friends. And let us not forget that from the time of WoWS Alpha to this current update, players within the Chinese community have been pioneers in the gameplay metas, and are among the forefront of great players. To levy claims based on a small bunch to punish such a diverse group of people would be extremely crass and rude, as it would be illogical. 

And personally, due to the aforementioned reasons, I do not believe such claims are 100% truthful without evidence.

Edited by AmanoHinaChan
  • Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 3

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,323 posts
26,030 battles

2 hours ago, AmanoHinaChan said:

I would like to preface that although I am not Chinese, many that I play with and have played with can be considered as such, be it Mainlanders living abroad, or 2nd-3rd generation immigrants living in Southeast Asia, or even Chinese nationals playing from the Mainland. Indeed I can proudly say that some of my very best friends and playmates are Chinese.

I am compelled to say that these claims should in no way be taken to besmirch those of Chinese descent, or even those living in the People's Republic of China. The actions of a small clade of trolls should in no way be applied to the rest of the Chinese community. We cannot let a few rotten apples convince that the entire field is infected. 

I can state from my own experience that the Chinese players I've had the pleasure of playing or interacting with have been among the most cordial, most intelligent, and among the most loyal of friends. And let us not forget that from the time of WoWS Alpha to this current update, players within the Chinese community have been pioneers in the gameplay metas, and are among the forefront of great players. To levy claims based on a small bunch to punish such a diverse group of people would be extremely crass and rude, as it would be illogical. 

im one of the Chinese that he speaks of

dont worry, we hate you guys just as much you guys hate us :Smile-_tongue:

Edited by drakon233
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 3
  • Bad 5

[VOR]
Super Tester_
16 posts
17,557 battles
1 minute ago, drakon233 said:

im one of the chinese that he speaks of

dont worry, we hate you guys just as much too:Smile-_tongue:

B- but you are Korean my friend.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 2

[REPOI]
42 posts
10,054 battles
17 minutes ago, AmanoHinaChan said:

And personally, due to the aforementioned reasons, I do not believe such claims are 100% truthful without evidence.

Chinese bad Korean good !!!11!1111! How dare you question this man with his impeccable logic and evidence you clearly just need to gitgud.

/s

• Cool 4
  • Bad 2

[EE09]
87 posts
732 battles

Welp... if I find many of those trolls making their rounds in WoWS, time to play some IJN boats, especially Asashio if they are in the BBabies clan.

Edited by PanJin21

[HMNZ]
364 posts
5,531 battles

And if the wallabies lose to England today, ban all Australians ... geez I hope the ABs don’t lose to Ireland 😫

• Funny 2

[SLAVA]
Video Contributor, Beta Tester, Clantest Coordinator
2,754 posts
13,648 battles

On 10/13/2019 at 4:23 PM, dejiko_nyo said:

And then NA server says block Asia access because we sealclub over there.

oh no then how can I play NA server after that if they blocked

48 posts
10,850 battles

We're being SEA server, if you've been in Asia long enough, you'll know that we're all racist against other nations that are near ours. If Chinese players are talking shit at you, just say Taiwan #1 or mention Tiannamen square 1984. That's sure to rile them up.

• Funny 2

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
875 posts
5,777 battles
2019/11/2 に 午前12時9分 に、HSF_Akeno_Misaki の発言:

We're being SEA server, if you've been in Asia long enough, you'll know that we're all racist against other nations that are near ours. If Chinese players are talking shit at you, just say Taiwan #1 or mention Tiannamen square 1984. That's sure to rile them up.

1984........1984? George Orwell's universe?

Edited by spixys

[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
1,544 posts
5,474 battles

This is some Choinese Debate.

I'm a Chinese Malaysian tho. Does that count me too as a Chinese that i shouldn't play Wows?

• Cool 1

[TLS]
3,931 posts
19,971 battles

Watch how we can all drop our interasian racism and gang up on orang putih when they cluelessly comment on our crispy ayam rendang.

[TDA]
[TDA]
Alpha Tester
2,206 posts
8,221 battles
53 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

Watch how we can all drop our interasian racism and gang up on orang putih when they cluelessly comment on our crispy ayam rendang.

Hang on, I thought it was buffalo that was cooked using the rendang method.

If you boil chicken for a day, you just end up with a mess.

- from a clueless orang barat bodoh.

• Funny 1

[SMOKE]
1,820 posts
15,620 battles

inter-asian discrimination, well today I watch someone insulting another player on the chat keep shouting the recipient some slang ( I dare not to repeat it ) regarding LGBT .. hey that's discrimination alright ; and I had to said I am all put off by that .. got to respect others whether its nationality, or sexual role , or anything ... and regarding that the  most common discrimination in game is Data shaming calling others this and that simply because he / she had might be not unicum stat

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,323 posts
26,030 battles
1 hour ago, Mechfori said:

inter-asian discrimination, well today I watch someone insulting another player on the chat keep shouting the recipient some slang ( I dare not to repeat it ) regarding LGBT .. hey that's discrimination alright ; and I had to said I am all put off by that .. got to respect others whether its nationality, or sexual role , or anything ... and regarding that the  most common discrimination in game is Data shaming calling others this and that simply because he / she had might be not unicum stat

Asians hating on Asians is the most Asian thing ever, so not surprised, especially all the EAS countries 

:Smile_popcorn:

• Funny 1

[SMOKE]
1,820 posts
15,620 battles
1 hour ago, drakon233 said:

Asians hating on Asians is the most Asian thing ever, so not surprised, especially all the EAS countries 

:Smile_popcorn:

That does not mean we should agree with them or condone them regarding , hey I am also an Asian , East Asian myself , know what you mean, still and especially as a fellow East Asian I totally disagree with such mindless sentiment ; I can hate the history regarding, I can hate the regime, the government, the political ideology , but no one, and no one should discriminate any other  individual person purely based on his or her nationality or sex role , or age .... and these seems all too often in game and too often just laughed at .. no its already a sin if one just laugh it  off cause by not opposing such, one condone and incite those discriminator to go further and empower them to be even more discriminating 

• Cool 3

[EE09]
87 posts
732 battles

Seriously though, the CCP employs countless amounts of internet propaganda warriors called "wumao", and they are litterally EVERYWHERE.

On every major website they are always spouting CCP propaganda and they will report anyone that disagrees.

Edited by PanJin21
  • Bad 1