Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Mechfori

MM can be funny sometime

9 comments in this topic

[SMOKE]
1,517 posts
14,165 battles

Really don't know we can have negative numbers of ships on the queue .. really ..

Queue-Qty.jpg

1,158 posts
11,077 battles
10 hours ago, Mechfori said:

Really don't know we can have negative numbers of ships on the queue .. really ..

Queue-Qty.jpg

Thats what happens when you attempt to seal club T3 lol

[SMOKE]
1,517 posts
14,165 battles
1 hour ago, dieselhead said:

Thats what happens when you attempt to seal club T3 lol

LOL but I was not seal clubbing ; actually just start that French DD line B-) 

1,158 posts
11,077 battles
1 hour ago, Mechfori said:

LOL but I was not seal clubbing ; actually just start that French DD line B-) 

Thats EXACTLY what a seal clubber would say! hahahaha

[SMOKE]
1,517 posts
14,165 battles

Don't understand the logic ; I start the line I play T2 and random also ; next its T3 and I set Random so whats wrong ... So all low tiet play should not go Random then get WG to ban the game mode until when ... 

Seal Clubbing is intentionally going into a game with intent to kill and inflict damage for no other reason than just that ... Most of us here do not do that that is not even fun by itself

Is it wrong for someone to grind a line and go into Rabdom well I have not even start my Soviet BB and coming there are Italian Cruiser and RN CA ... So then ... Hmmm .... Well if just starting a line and playing that low mid tier in Random is by default seal clubbing well then I confess .. 

Seriously do not always view others as the villain its not healthy for the game and not healthy for yourself

Edited by Mechfori

1,158 posts
11,077 battles
4 minutes ago, Mechfori said:

Don't understand the logic ; I start the line I play T2 and random also ; next its T3 and I set Random so whats wrong ... So all low tiet play should not go Random then get WG to ban the game mode until when ... 

Seal Clubbing is intentionally going into a game with intent to kill and inflict damage for no other reasin than just that ... Most of us here do not do that that is not even fun by itself

Is it wrong for someone to grind a line and go into Rabdom well I have not even start my Soviet BB and coming there are Italian Cruiser and RN CA ... So then ... Hmmm .... Well if just starting a line and playing that low mid tier in Random is by defaukt seal clubbing well thrn I confess .. 

SEeriouskly do not always view others as the villain its nit healthy for the game and not healthy for yourself

Did you not see the "hahahahaha" part of what I wrote signifying a joke?

Tbh I couldnt give a fat rats if you seal club or not lol.

[HMAS_]
2,072 posts
14,804 battles
7 minutes ago, Mechfori said:

Seal Clubbing is intentionally going into a game with intent to kill and inflict damage for no other reasin than just that ... Most of us here do not do that that is not even fun by itself

Is it wrong for someone to grind a line and go into Rabdom well I have not even start my Soviet BB and coming there are Italian Cruiser and RN CA ... So then ... Hmmm .... Well if just starting a line and playing that low mid tier in Random is by defaukt seal clubbing well thrn I confess .. 

SEeriouskly do not always view others as the villain its nit healthy for the game and not healthy for yourself

The logic is, that because we have over 3000 games under our belt, we are automatically classed as "seal clubbers" (a meaning derived from the practice of people until the 1980s, clubbing baby seals which are helpless, for their furs)... its used here in game as us veterans of the game, going to lower tiers to "stat-pad" ie. easy kills of newer players....

other players seem to dis-regard the fact that some of us like playing the older ships, & are not playing them to "seal Club"..... as they put it...

Not all of us play the game to up-tier or grind to get to a higher level as quick as possible...

Ordrazz

Edited by Ordrazz

Sign in to follow this