Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Jayde2405

Unable to view my account

2 comments in this topic

[O7]
117 posts
16,217 battles

When I try to view my player World of Warships account (top right hand corner), all I get is a blue screen.  I've made sure I'm logged in.  I can view Account Management but not the account.  Any suggestions.  What am I doing wrong?

[DDG41]
14 posts
1,875 battles

Difficult to say remotely, but most likely a browser related issue. Could be a bad page cached, or javascript being blocked.

Clear your cache, close and re-launch your browser and try again.

In Mozilla Firefox, click Tools > Options > Privacy & Security. Under History, click Clear History.

In Microsoft Internet Explorer, click Tools > Delete browsing history. In the dialog box that appears, ensure the check box for Temporary Internet files and website files and for History are selected, then click Delete. (Clear the check box for Passwords and Cookies if you want to keep those.) To prevent saving pages in the future, click Tools > Internet Options, then under Security, select the Empty Temporary Internet Files folder when browser is closed, and then click OK.

In Google Chrome, press CTRL+H, then click Clear browsing data. In the dialog box that appears, select the items that you want to clear, and the click Clear Data. Ensure that the Browsing history and Cached images and files check boxes are selected.

If that doesn't work, you will need to ensure javascript is enabled and that your anti-virus etc. is not blocking it - Google how for your particular setup. Or try another browser.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this