Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ShaddowAU

WG: Please Return Camos for Premium Ships to Armory

6 comments in this topic

191 posts

Wargaming a while back you added the non-standard permanent camos for Premium ships such as Atago, Tirpitz and Scharnhorst etc. to the Arsenal (now renamed "Armory") for purchase with Doubloons. From memory they where there for just one Update and then, without warning or explanation, they where removed to again go back to just having some crappy consumable camos that ones from Ranked and Clan Battles, which most of us can't get or don't want. Recently you've added the camos from 'Master of the Water World', which I understand you want to try and get a return for your investment in making them, but most players are probably like me and don't want their ships looking like something from that crappy 'Mad Max' rip off movie 'Water World'. While those Premium ship camos where available in the Armory I managed to get a couple for the Scharnhorst camos but missed out on getting the Tirpitz's Tarnanstrich and Norwegian camos, and from memory there where one or two Atago camos I liked. Can you guys please put these back in the Armory, hell you've put patches in there to make a quick buck so why not put the Premium ship camos back in there that you already sold there once.

PS: Found info and pictures of them here (and yes it does say here only available during 0.7.8 but who actually read these at the time):

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/game-updates/update-078-wows-birthday/

Edited by ShaddowAU
  • Cool 1

4,210 posts
8,059 battles

Agree. Some of them look really really really really good albeit being simple-looking and could make people open their wallets without much thought.

• Cool 1

[TLS]
3,500 posts
19,125 battles

I believe there is a mod that scrubs the eyesore of the camo but leaves the effects. Or so I am led to believe.

[FORCE]
1,656 posts
10,066 battles
41 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

I believe there is a mod that scrubs the eyesore of the camo but leaves the effects. Or so I am led to believe.

There are lots of them, especially for IJN ships. I use one for Musashi.

Spoiler

shot-19_08.20_11_58.33-0961.thumb.jpg.20950cb7b7d044d84015064b26cef7e0.jpg

[O7]
71 posts

Wargaming, 

I am ready and willing to buy at least two permanent camouflage:

• Vladivostok white permanent camo

• Snow camo where all is white (if this is not perma, please make it so)

[SMOKE]
1,501 posts
14,137 battles

Agreed, and I long say that Camou need some revamp to give us variety , there should be perma camou like the mentioned Snow that one can purchase and applied to any ship one desired ( but it should be bound to that ship once its mounted ); there should be specific camou that give both greater positive on might be one or two but balance that with negatives on others ( say it would give -5% detection range but will reduce top speed of ship by 5% ) , and why should they not be provided in the Armory , they clearly belong there

Sign in to follow this