Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Max_Battle

So I don't do it Da Rong way...

3 comments in this topic

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
3,267 posts
15,900 battles

I'm so punny.

Last three points on Da Rong.

He is slowly working his way up Pan Asian DD line (well where else would he be!?)

He sees most action on Anshan and Huanghe (in Ops) and would be run on Loyang if/when I get that one.

Makes little difference but I haven't taken BFT or SI for him (he has SE and DE on the 3 row according to his specials).

BFT would help Huang's already very good AA and of course increase Anshan's ROF by 10% but SI gets both botes extra charges of all the things.

What do you think? 

• Funny 1

[REPOI]
5,832 posts
24,295 battles
36 minutes ago, Max_Battle said:

I'm so punny.

Last three points on Da Rong.

He is slowly working his way up Pan Asian DD line (well where else would he be!?)

He sees most action on Anshan and Huanghe (in Ops) and would be run on Loyang if/when I get that one.

Makes little difference but I haven't taken BFT or SI for him (he has SE and DE on the 3 row according to his specials).

BFT would help Huang's already very good AA and of course increase Anshan's ROF by 10% but SI gets both botes extra charges of all the things.

What do you think? 

IMHO da dong isnt that usefull apart from a normal PA captain apart from the SE from DDs, just take the standard DD build

and not grind the PDAA line because the've been nerfed to high hell

213 posts
9,985 battles

PA DDs are a mess cos you need to respec your captain inand out of Anshan / Fushun. They need EM and AFT, the others don't want these skills.

boosted DE on the CL would work quite well, and on Gadjah Mada the fire chance gets very good (8% base + 3% DE + 1% flags = 12%. With 6 shells every 5 seconds)

Sign in to follow this